Subject: Re: bug#15575: 24.3.50; New tty menus crash Emacs

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:25:18 +0300

> Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:04:13 +0200
> From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> > This was premature.  The last crash is practically the same as before
> > and happened after I reenlarged the frame to full height.  Not easily
> > reproducible I presume.
> 
> Here too: If I modify the width of the cmd console window, I get a
> crash the next I do anything menu-related.

What exactly do you mean by that?  The width of the cmd console window
cannot be made smaller on Windows, at least I cannot do that here (you
get a horizontal scroll bar below, but the dimensions of the console
buffer are unchanged).  I tried to enlarge the window by using
Properties, but saw no crash.

IOW, please provide a proper recipe to reproduce the problem, step by
step, starting with "emacs -Q -nw".