Subject: Typo in gnus-tut

From: Alex Schroeder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 00:01:40 +0200

Gnus v5.13 GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i686-apple-darwin, NS 
apple-appkit-1038.36)  of 2013-03-13 on bob.porkrind.org 200 
news.gmane.org InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.5.1 ready (posting 
ok) 101 Capability list: VERSION 2 IMPLEMENTATION INN 2.5.1 
AUTHINFO USER HDR LIST ACTIVE ACTIVE.TIMES DISTRIB.PATS HEADERS 
NEWSGROUPS OVERVIEW.FMT OVER POST READER STARTTLS . 

Hi all

This looks like a simple typo: s/^Du/Do/ ...

Cheers and thanks for all the Gnus
Alex

diff -c 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/gnus-tut.txt\~ 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/gnus-tut.txt
*** /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/gnus-tut.txt~ 
Tue Jan  1 21:37:17 2013
--- /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/gnus-tut.txt 
Tue Oct  8 00:00:32 2013
***************
*** 273,279 ****
  give me a precise overview of your Gnus and Emacs version 
  numbers,
  along with a look at all Gnus variables you have changed.
  
! Du not expect a reply back, but your bug should be fixed in the 
  next
  version.  If the bug persists, please re-submit your bug report.
  
  When a bug occurs, I need a recipe for how to trigger the bug. 
  You
--- 273,279 ----
  give me a precise overview of your Gnus and Emacs version 
  numbers,
  along with a look at all Gnus variables you have changed.
  
! Do not expect a reply back, but your bug should be fixed in the 
  next
  version.  If the bug persists, please re-submit your bug report.
  
  When a bug occurs, I need a recipe for how to trigger the bug. 
  You

Diff finished.  Tue Oct  8 00:00:39 2013