Subject: Re: bug#15549: hydra.gnu.org uses nontrivial and nonfree javascript

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 23:35:38 +0100

Hi Ludo,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> I don’t think I ever got access to hydra.gnu.org; I volunteer to make
>> the required changes (I’ve done this before for rcas.mdc-berlin.de and
>> guix.mdc-berlin.de).
>
> I’ve created the “rekado” account with your public key.  However, you
> need to ask [email-masked] to white list one or more IPs you’ll be
> connecting from.  (I’ll email more info off-list.)

Thanks.  I can now connect via fencepost.

> Let us know how it goes, and try to keep a patch of the changes you
> make!

I’ll try to make myself familiar with how things are set up and then
carefully make my changes (mostly additions) and record them as a patch.

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net