Subject: bug#15549: hydra.gnu.org uses nontrivial and nonfree javascript

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 09:43:35 +0200

Hello,

If I go to http://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/master with Firefox, addon
GNU LibreJS 5.4 [1] reports this:

    List of accepted JavaScript in
    http://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/master

    this script has been tagged as free software by LibreJS authors:
    http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js

    List of blocked JavaScript in
    http://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/master

    NONTRIVIAL: eval has been found in code:
    http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.1/jquery-ui.min.js

    NONTRIVIAL: eval has been found in code:
    http://hydra.gnu.org/static/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js

    This script is detected as nonfree, external, and as defining
    functions or methods:
    http://hydra.gnu.org/static/js/bootbox.min.js

    This script is detected as nonfree, external, and as defining
    functions or methods:
    http://hydra.gnu.org/static/js/common.js

    This script is detected as inline, nonfree, defining functions or
    methods, and the rest of the page as loading external scripts:
        $(function() { makeLazyTab("tabs-jobs",
"http://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/master/jobs-tab"); });

Is it possible to use only free javascript for this page?

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/librejs

Christophe