Subject: bug#15549: hydra.gnu.org uses nontrivial and nonfree javascript

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 23:17:46 +0200

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> AFAICS it’s actually the case.  However, all this lacks the right tags
> for LibreJS to recognize it.
>
> Could you tell us what’s needed to make it work?
>
> I can then submit a patch for Hydra itself.  It would be neat if someone
> else would submit the JQuery/Bootstrap parts, though.

Has our version of hydra diverged from upstream, or are we just using an
old version?

We need to add license comments to the JavaScript files and to
non-trivial embedded script blocks.

I would like to do this, but I don’t know where the code is that I
should edit, or if this should just be done on our single
soon-to-be-obsolete hydra.gnu.org instance.

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net