Subject: bug#15466: 24.3.50; [PATCH] Add some keybindings for doc-view-mode

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:50:58 +0200

Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]> writes:

>>   (define-key map [remap text-scale-adjust] 'doc-view-enlarge)
>>   (define-key map (kbd "C-x C--")           'doc-view-shrink)
>>
>> should be equivalent.  Well, except that C-x C-0 would also enlarge.  It
>> wouldn't be bad to have a command to reset to the original size.
>
> I've committed the bindings and added a new command
> doc-view-reset-zoom-level in revno 114463 on the trunk.  So now all
> text-scaling key bindings work appropriately in doc-view buffers.

Of course the above was a bit bogus in case a user has bound
text-scale-adjust to something different that C-x C-<+,=,-,0>.  So now
I've added a new command `doc-view-scale-adjust' that dispatches the
action to take by the key binding like `text-scale-adjust' does, and
that's now the remapping binding (revno 114464).

Bye,
Tassilo