Subject: why do I need it

From: Jarek Czekalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 19:23:19 +0200

Hi Eli

> So I wonder what are the real-life use cases that motivated you to ask
> for this change.  Is that only completion?

I like to have my environment comfortable. I often work with batch 
files, sometimes they have long names. Whether I am in native windows 
shell (cmd.exe) or in my previous editor (jedit) I am used to get the 
batch file name completed after pressing tab. A requirement of typing 
always the full name of a batch file is awkward.

You ask such a question that I am not sure what answer you expect. Maybe 
you want to know more about me. I am open source enthusiast. When I 
choose software I prefer to choose one of open-source sort. Whenever the 
software doesn't meet my needs, I know I can extend it (I love this 
feature by the way). I know I can work on bugs myself. So when I find 
something that I think should be improved, that I would improve if it 
was my software, then I do a move to apply the improvement. I prefer to 
apply improvement to an official distro, rather than to my local 
installation only. Sometimes I use the software on someone elses box and 
don't have time to adjust everything from scratch.

Now you know it all :)

Regards
Jarek