Subject: Re: bug#15409: commands not working on "Cygwin" window

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:15:48 -0600

tag 15409 needinfo
thanks

On 09/18/2013 06:27 AM, Dhaval Desai wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I am trying the commands is not working is as below: -

Thanks for the report; however, it is not clear from what you wrote what
you think is wrong.  A good report describes not only the command names
that you are asking about, but also a transcript of how you used the
commands, the actual results you got, and the results you were
expecting.  Furthermore, of the list of commands you typed, most of them
are NOT part of coreutils, which means this is not the list to be asking
for help with those commands.

> 9.       chgrp
> 11.   chown
> 14.   cut
> 15.   dd

These are the only commands from your list that are part of coreutils.
Can you please give us more details of what you think is a bug here?

-- 
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org