Subject: Re: bug#15404: make_timespec undefined

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:33:17 +0300

> Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 03:09:09 -0400
> From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
> CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
>       $ bzr branch --bind bzr+ssh://[email-masked]/emacs/trunk ./trunk2
> 
>     When bzr is done (it should be pretty quick, assuming you have a
>     shared repo in the parent directory of your current emacs trunk),
> 
> This could be a good method.
> How can I tell whether there is a shared repo there?

Invoke "bzr info" in the parent directory of your branch.  If there is
a repo, it will say something like this:

  Shared repository with trees (format: 2a)
  Location:
    shared repository: .

If you have no repo, it will say something like this:

  bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: "/foo/bar"

If you get the latter, there's a way to create a shared repo after the
fact, and then reconfigure your current branch to use it (I can tell
you how).  You should do this _before_ creating the other branch, or
else creating that other branch will take much longer.