Subject: 24.3.50; OSX fullscreen mode and tool-bar-mode

From: Bernd Rellermeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:03:06 +0200

According to bug 13444 the problem concering OSX native fullscreen mode and
`tool-bar-mode should' be fixed. The toolbar is now always activated in
fullscreen mode and visible when the mouse is at the top of the screen.
But there is still the following problem:

When I start Emacs with `tool-bar-mode' disabled and then going into
fullscreen mode, instead of a toolbar there is one blank line below the
menu line. After toggling the `tool-bar-mode' the problem disappears and
the full tool bar is visible.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2013-09-14 on bob.porkrind.org
Bzr revision: 114277 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
 `configure --host=x86_64-apple-darwin --build=i686-apple-darwin
 --with-ns'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  which-function-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-s-f C-s-f M-x r e p o <tab> r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/Shared/local/etc/emacs/default.d/40ispell-multi.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/Shared/local/etc/emacs/default.d/40moz.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/Shared/local/etc/emacs/default.d/40no-word.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/Shared/local/etc/emacs/default.d/40outline-magic.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/Shared/local/etc/emacs/default.d/40outline-mode-easy-bindings.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/Shared/local/etc/emacs/default.d/40speck.el (source)...done
Starting Emacs daemon.
command-line: I/O error during daemon initialization
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/Shared/local/etc/emacs/site-start hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/site-start
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-sh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-scala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/bernd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130909/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message cl-macs gv format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode server no-word dictem cl
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tex-site adaptive-wrap info easymenu package
which-func imenu org-install jka-compr avoid cua-base windmove paren
time-date autorevert filenotify byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
ns-tm my-skeletons skeleton advice help-fns tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)