Subject: bug#15388: 24.3.50; OSX fullscreen mode and tool-bar-mode

From: David Caldwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:12:41 -0700

> Hello.
> 
> There is indeed something strange with 10.7.  I've checked in some changes, please try them.
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> 	Jan D.

These changes cause problems for OS X versions less than 10.7:

gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5  -std=gnu99 -c  -Demacs  -I.
-I/Users/david/src/emacs-dev/emacs-bzr/build-2013-10-07/src -I../lib
-I/Users/david/src/emacs-dev/emacs-bzr/build-2013-10-07/src/../lib
  -I/usr/include/libxml2          -MMD -MF deps/nsterm.d -MP     -g3 -O2
  nsterm.m
nsterm.m: In function '-[EmacsView windowDidEnterFullScreen:]':
nsterm.m:6141: error: 'NSApplicationPresentationFullScreen' undeclared
(first use in this function)
nsterm.m:6141: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
nsterm.m:6141: error: for each function it appears in.)
nsterm.m:6142: error: 'NSApplicationPresentationAutoHideToolbar'
undeclared (first use in this function)
nsterm.m: In function '-[EmacsView windowDidExitFullScreen:]':
nsterm.m:6162: warning: 'EmacsView' may not respond to
'-updateCollectionBehaviour'
nsterm.m:6162: warning: (Messages without a matching method signature
nsterm.m:6162: warning: will be assumed to return 'id' and accept
nsterm.m:6162: warning: '...' as arguments.)
nsterm.m: In function '-[EmacsView toggleFullScreen:]':
nsterm.m:6223: warning: 'NSWindow' may not respond to '-toggleFullScreen:'
make[1]: *** [nsterm.o] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2

It should probably be wrapped with something like this (untested):

  #if MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED >= MAC_OS_X_VERSION_10_7

-David