Subject: bug#15384: 24.3.50; Org ODT exporter patches (released under cc0)

From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:09:18 +0530

Jambunathan K <[email-masked]> writes:

> Make a derivative change and slap FSF's copyright on the derivative
> change.

I am saying this based on second paragraph below.

,---- 
| * Public domain.
| 
| If you put the program in the public domain, we prefer to have a signed
| piece of paper--a disclaimer of rights--from you confirming this.  If
| the program is not very important, we can do without one; the worst that
| could happen is that we might some day be forced to stop using it.
| 
| The law says that anyone can copyright a modified version of the public
| domain work.  (This doesn't restrict the original, which remains in the
| public domain; only the changes are copyrighted.)  If we make extensive
| changes, we will probably do this and add our usual copyleft.  If we
| make small changes, we will leave the version we distribute in the
| public domain.
`----

The patch could be in the mailing list archives and IF you or anyone
finds it useful to improve the existing patches, you are under full
freedom to "own" the changes for the purpose of legal enforcement.

You don't have to track me down for assignment requests etc.

Whether you will do it is of secondary consideration (to me).  That you
can distribute it without any other extraneous considerations is
important to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bibliography support is being repeatedly requested and ox-jabref.el
provides that.  I have little doubt that OpenDocument exporter and
Bibliography support that I have added will be useful.

Please move ox-freemind.el to GNU ELPA.