Subject: bug#15371: 24.3.50; Index the `default' face in Elisp manual

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:42:13 -0700 (PDT)

1. Subject line says it all.  Please index face `default'.  It is the
most important face, and the default face is an important concept when
trying to understand faces in general.

2. There are also buffer-local displays of face `default'.  These too
should be indexed.

3. This text in node `Face Remapping' is misleading, and should be fixed: 

  ";; Increase the size of the `default' face by 50%:"

The size of the face is not increased at all here.  All that is happening
is face remapping, so face `default' gets displayed larger in the current
buffer.  The face itself is a global thing, and its size is not changed
by this operation.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-08-31 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 114088 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/binary --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-Ic:/Devel/emacs/include'