Subject: [PATCH 00/19] Fedora parted patches

From: "Brian C. Lane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:24:50 -0700

From: "Brian C. Lane" <[email-masked]>

Here is the stack of patches that I'm currently carrying for the master branch
of parted in Fedora. I think patches 1-12 have been posted before, but I
recently rebased things onto parted master. The patches adding new flags
(13-16) are all new.

Patch 4 is my take on handling the uuid of dm devices.

Patch 18 is similar to Phillip's, except that I didn't see any reason to sync
all the partition devices since all of our access is via offsets into the
parent device so I left the kernel 2.6 check in place.

Brian C. Lane (14):
  libparted: copy pmbr_boot when duplicating GPT disk
  tests: test creating 20 device-mapper partitions (#803108)
  libparted: use dm_udev_wait (#698121)
  libparted: preserve the uuid on dm partitions (#832145)
  tests: Make sure dm UUIDs are not erased
  libparted: don't canonicalize /dev/md/ paths (#872361)
  tests: rewrite t6001 to use /dev/mapper
  libparted: Add Intel Rapid Start Technology partition flag.
  libparted: Add UEFI System Partition flag.
  libparted: Add hfs_esp partition flag to GPT.
  libparted: Recognize btrfs filesystem
  tests: Add btrfs and xfs to the fs probe test
  libparted: Flush parent device on open (#962611)
  tests: Restrict gpt-header-munge to little-endian systems

Nageswara R Sastry (5):
  libparted: add support for implicit FBA DASD partitions
  libparted: add support for EAV DASD partitions
  libparted: mklabel to support EAV DASD
  libparted: Avoid dasd as default disk type while probe
  libparted: mklabel to support EDEV DASD

 NEWS                                             |  18 ++
 doc/C/parted.8                                   |   2 +-
 doc/parted.texi                                  |  13 +
 include/parted/disk.in.h                         |   7 +-
 include/parted/fdasd.in.h                        |  93 +++++-
 include/parted/vtoc.in.h                         |  59 +++-
 libparted/arch/linux.c                           |  74 +++--
 libparted/device.c                               |   7 +-
 libparted/disk.c                                 |   6 +
 libparted/fs/Makefile.am                         |   1 +
 libparted/fs/btrfs/btrfs.c                       |  78 +++++
 libparted/labels/dasd.c                          |  64 +++-
 libparted/labels/dos.c                           |  42 +++
 libparted/labels/fdasd.c                         | 353 +++++++++++++++++------
 libparted/labels/gpt.c                           |  84 ++++++
 libparted/labels/vtoc.c                          | 173 +++++++++--
 libparted/libparted.c                            |   4 +
 tests/Makefile.am                                |   2 +
 tests/t0210-gpt-resized-partition-entry-array.sh |   5 +
 tests/t0211-gpt-rewrite-header.sh                |   5 +
 tests/t1700-probe-fs.sh                          |   2 +-
 tests/t6001-psep.sh                              |  42 ++-
 tests/t6004-dm-many-partitions.sh                |  60 ++++
 tests/t6005-dm-uuid.sh                           |  58 ++++
 24 files changed, 1061 insertions(+), 191 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 libparted/fs/btrfs/btrfs.c
 create mode 100755 tests/t6004-dm-many-partitions.sh
 create mode 100755 tests/t6005-dm-uuid.sh

-- 
1.8.3.1