Subject: bug#15346: [PATCH 01/19] libparted: copy pmbr_boot when duplicating GPT disk

From: "Brian C. Lane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:24:51 -0700

From: "Brian C. Lane" <[email-masked]>

* libparted/labels/gpt.c (gpt_duplicate): copy pmbr_boot flag
---
 libparted/labels/gpt.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/libparted/labels/gpt.c b/libparted/labels/gpt.c
index 490de70..25490af 100644
--- a/libparted/labels/gpt.c
+++ b/libparted/labels/gpt.c
@@ -556,6 +556,7 @@ gpt_duplicate (const PedDisk *disk)
                      old_disk_data->data_area.length);
   new_disk_data->entry_count = old_disk_data->entry_count;
   new_disk_data->uuid = old_disk_data->uuid;
+  new_disk_data->pmbr_boot = old_disk_data->pmbr_boot;
   return new_disk;
 }
 
-- 
1.8.3.1