Subject: bug#15312: Info (point-entered, point-left): Doc incomplete, hence incorrect

From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 12:05:21 +0530

Eli

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> No, I didn't.  Sorry, didn't read past this point.  Maybe my other
> message hits the point; if not, please consider being more concise and
> on-topic next time.

This is an insult.

I invite you to look at my topmost post and comparte that to your
postmortem.  It points to the precise position in intervals.c which
creates an unexpected behaviour.

FYI, I was interested in moving Overlays to Interval trees and add
support for Text layers.  I am attaching some notes on Overlays that I
took, just so that you know I not bull-shitting.  Due to various
developments on this and related mailing lists, I have put that work on
hold.

Now, I am positively certain that if I continue to be part of this list
and the "other" mailing lists, I only come across as someone who as no
self-respect.

So Good bye to this list,

Jambunathan K.