Subject: Re: bug#15304: 24.3, CEDET EDE documentation outdated (esp. ede-java-root)

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 03:45:26 +0100

Stephen Gilles <[email-masked]> writes:

> I am attempting to set up an EDE java project, using CEDET bundled
> with Emacs.
>
> C-h i m EDE RET
>
> Gives me documentation for which 
>
> Miscellaneous commannds > Simple Projects > ede-java-root

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately got no response at
the time.)

This has been removed from Emacs in the years since this bug was
reported, so I'm going to go ahead that there's nothing more to fix
here, and I'm closing this bug report.  If there's more to be done,
please respond to the debbugs address and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no