Subject: bug#15222: closed (Re: bug#15282: 24.3.50; Starting a new emacsclient -t instance with another instance running in a separate terminal causes display corruption in the first instance.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:27:05 +0000

Your bug report

#15282: All faces become bold/underlined randomly in -nw mode

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15282: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15282
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15282: 24.3.50; Starting a new emacsclient -t instance with another instance running in a separate terminal causes display corruption in the first instance.
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 01:26:40 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Paul, could you please take a look?

Sorry, I missed the first ping.  I reproduced the problem on Fedora 19
and installed a fix that works for me, as trunk bzr 114204.
I'm taking the liberty of closing this bug, but if it still occurs
for you please let me know and I'll reopen it.

Subject: All faces become bold/underlined randomly in -nw mode
From: Suvayu Ali <[email-masked]>
To: Emacs bug report <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:13:23 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Emacs devs,

I have a strange problem.  I run emacs as a daemon, and almost
exclusively use emacsclient -nw with screen.  Over the last few days, I
noticed from time to time all the faces in my current frame becomes
bold, or underlined, or both.  I notice this happened either when I
switch back to emacs from another screen window, or when I try to change
the buffer with C-x b.  In the latter case, the change happens in the
minibuffer first; the whole frame becomes affected after I select the
buffer (I use iswitchb).

Since this happens randomly, I cannot provide a recipe to reproduce.  I
am attaching a small screenshot of the emacs frame showing the issue.
In case it helps, I think I started noticing this after I updated from
the trunk sometime after this commit (from the git mirror):

  commit b4597d2b061a5d418d5107f8a5079733fa7a423b
  Author: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
  Date:   Fri Aug 23 06:17:44 2013 -0400
  
      Auto-commit of generated files.

Below are the details of my Emacs setup as produced by report-emacs-bug.
Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2013-08-29 on kuru.dyndns-at-home.com
System Description:	Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/opt/emacs-lisp --with-selinux --with-imagemagick'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  orgtbl-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  orgstruct-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  minimal-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A 
ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O C 
ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C ESC 
O C ESC O C RET RET C-x b s c RET C-l C-x b i n C-g 
C-h i ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O 
A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B C-l ESC O A ESC O A ESC 
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
C-x C-c ESC [ > 8 3 ; 4 0 1 0 0 ; 0 c C-x b n o RET 
ESC [ > 8 3 ; 4 0 1 0 0 ; 0 c ESC O B ESC O B ESC O 
B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC x r e p o r t - b u TAB e m 
TAB RET

Recent messages:
Saving file /tmp/mutt-kuru-500-7605-11063091252003152480...
Wrote /tmp/mutt-kuru-500-7605-11063091252003152480
Mark set
Saving file /tmp/mutt-kuru-500-7605-11063091252003152480...
Wrote /tmp/mutt-kuru-500-7605-11063091252003152480
(No files need saving)
Quit
(No files need saving)
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
When done with a buffer, type C-x #

Load-path shadows:
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jallad/build/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/elpa/kill-ring-search-20110605.1744/.dir-locals hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lhcb/edt hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emulation/edt
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/jallad/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-core hides /opt/emacs-lisp/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-core

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug sendmail image-file mail-extr mm-archive etags
log-edit pcvs-util add-log ispell wdired dired-aux misearch
multi-isearch imenu org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-table vc
vc-dispatcher autorevert filenotify vc-git conf-mode dabbrev skeleton
jka-compr sh-script smie xterm server ac-dabbrev-autoloads diff-git
djvu-autoloads gitty-autoloads package ac-math auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup info-look sb-info info notmuch-pick external-abook
ob-sh ob-ruby ob-R ob-python ob-octave ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa
ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
org-search-goto org-occur-goto org-notmuch notmuch hl-line
notmuch-parser notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address
notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib message rfc822 mml mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec smime dig
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums ox-org ox-html ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs tempo url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap xml-parse
doxymacs ede/cpp-root semantic/dep dired-sort-menu+ dired-sort-menu
ange-ftp dired-details+ dired dired-details undo-tree derived diff
ucs-cmds windmove edmacro kmacro nifty minimal easy-mmode ibuf-ext
ibuffer uniquify cl-macs cl session cedet-m3 semantic/senator
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle working fame dark-emacs-theme paren
savehist iswitchb time cus-start cus-load cedet-devel-load eieio-opt
help-mode find-func srecode/map srecode semantic/canned-configs
semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet-compat inversion
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base gv ede/auto ede/source eieio-base
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib cedet eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core cedet-remove-builtin preview-latex ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse
mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy advice
hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess
ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils
time-date ess-custom executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site 50magit
tex-site auto-loads tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Suvayu

Open source is the future. It sets us free.