Subject: bug#15271: closed (Re: bug#15271: Diary: Mention color coding of calendar and diary entries.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 04:12:02 +0000

Your bug report

#15271: Diary: Mention color coding of calendar and diary entries.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15271: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15271
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15271: Diary: Mention color coding of calendar and diary entries.
From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 06:14:46 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Diary: Mention color coding of calendar and diary entries.

Original developer made a change and didn't document it enough so that
others can benefit from it.

Why should I care?

As OP, closing it.

Subject: Diary: Mention color coding of calendar and diary entries.
From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 14:14:21 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Diary: Mention color coding of calendar and diary entries.

Specifically move the following lines - seen just above
`diary-face-attrs' - either to the docstring and Info the manual.

    ;; Face markup of calendar and diary displays: Any entry line that
    ;; ends with [foo:value] where foo is a face attribute (except :box
    ;; :stipple) or with [face:blah] tags, will have these values
    ;; applied to the calendar and fancy diary displays.  These
    ;; attributes "stack" on calendar displays.  File-wide attributes
    ;; can be defined as follows: the first line matching "^#
    ;; [tag:value]" defines the value for that particular tag.

The defcustoms that pertain to color coding -
diary-glob-file-regexp-prefix, diary-face-attrs - do not give any clue
on what they are for and how they may be used.