Subject: bug#15248: closed (Re: bug#15248: 24.3.50; (wrong-type-argument char-table-p nil) when opening C file)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 18:04:03 +0000

Your bug report

#15248: 24.3.50; (wrong-type-argument char-table-p nil) when opening C file

which was filed against the emacs,cc-mode package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15248: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15248
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15248: 24.3.50; (wrong-type-argument char-table-p nil) when opening C file
From: Magnus Henoch <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 19:03:27 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Never mind, I traced the error down to the macro expansion of
define-derived-mode, at which point it struck me that I hadn't run "make
bootstrap" for a while - and that fixed it.  Sorry about the noise...

Subject: 24.3.50; (wrong-type-argument char-table-p nil) when opening C file
From: Magnus Henoch <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:13:49 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET
C-x C-f /tmp/foo.c RET

That causes this error for me:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument char-table-p nil)
  char-table-parent(nil)
  c-mode()
  set-auto-mode-0(c-mode nil)
  set-auto-mode()
  normal-mode(t)
  after-find-file(t t)
  find-file-noselect-1(#<buffer foo.c> "/tmp/foo.c" nil nil "/private/tmp/foo.c" nil)
  find-file-noselect("/tmp/foo.c" nil nil t)
  find-file("/tmp/foo.c" t)
  call-interactively(find-file nil nil)
  command-execute(find-file)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.4 (i386-apple-darwin12.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.39)
 of 2013-09-02 on poki-sona.local
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns --without-rsvg --without-gsettings
 --without-file-notification 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  ido-everywhere: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ ? 1 ; 2 c ESC x m y - i m TAB RET ESC x r e p 
- e m TAB RET

Recent messages:
Wrote /Users/magnus/org/dotgnus.el [9 times]
Tangled 9 code blocks from dotgnus.org
Loading /Users/magnus/org/dotgnus.el (source)...
Initializing the registry
Reading Gnus registry from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio...done
Loading /Users/magnus/org/dotgnus.el (source)...done
Loaded ~/org/dotgnus.el
Loading /Users/magnus/src/gettext-0.18.1.1/gettext-tools/misc/start-po.el (source)...done
Loading ido...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20130427.2116/org-jira hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-jira
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-texinfo hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-texinfo
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-publish hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-publish
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-odt hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-odt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-md hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-md
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-man hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-man
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-latex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-icalendar hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-icalendar
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-html hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-html
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-beamer hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-beamer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ox-ascii hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ox-ascii
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-w3m hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-version hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-timer hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-table hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-src hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-rmail hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-protocol hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-plot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-pcomplete hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-mouse hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-mobile hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-mhe hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-macs hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-macro hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-macro
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-loaddefs hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-list hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-irc hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-install hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-inlinetask hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-info hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-indent hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-id hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-habit hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-gnus hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-footnote hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-feed hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-faces hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-eshell hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-entities hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-element hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-docview hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-datetree hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-ctags hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-crypt hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-compat hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-colview hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-clock hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-capture hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-bibtex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-bbdb hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-attach hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-archive hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-agenda hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-tangle hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-table hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-sqlite hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-sql hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-shen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-sh hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-sh
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-screen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-scheme hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-scala hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-sass hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ruby hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ref hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-R hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-python hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-plantuml hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-picolisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-perl hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-octave hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ocaml hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-mscgen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-maxima hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-matlab hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-makefile hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-makefile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-lob hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-lisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-lilypond hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ledger hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-latex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-keys hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-js hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-java hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-io hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-haskell hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-fortran hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-exp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-eval hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-dot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ditaa hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-css hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-core hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-core
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-comint hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-clojure hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-calc hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-C hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-awk hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-asymptote hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130902/ob-asymptote
~/src/sky/otp/lib/tools/emacs/erlang_appwiz hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130701.1012/erlang_appwiz
~/src/sky/otp/lib/tools/emacs/erlang hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130701.1012/erlang
~/src/sky/otp/lib/tools/emacs/erlang-start hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130701.1012/erlang-start
~/src/sky/otp/lib/tools/emacs/erlang-skels hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130701.1012/erlang-skels
~/src/sky/otp/lib/tools/emacs/erlang-skels-old hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130701.1012/erlang-skels-old
~/src/sky/otp/lib/tools/emacs/erlang-flymake hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130701.1012/erlang-flymake
~/src/sky/otp/lib/tools/emacs/erlang-eunit hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20130701.1012/erlang-eunit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130902.311/.dir-locals hides ~/src/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
~/src/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/src/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/color hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-wl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-w3m hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-vm hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-version hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-timer hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-table hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-src hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-rmail hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-protocol hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-plot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-pcomplete hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-mouse hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-mobile hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-mhe hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-mew hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-macs hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-mac-message hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-loaddefs hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-list hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-irc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-install hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-inlinetask hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-info hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-indent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-id hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-habit hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-gnus hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-footnote hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-feed hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-faces hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-eshell hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-entities hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-element hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-docview hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-datetree hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-ctags hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-crypt hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-compat hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-colview hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-clock hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-capture hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-bibtex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-bbdb hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-attach hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-archive hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/org-agenda hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-tangle hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-table hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-sqlite hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-sql hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-shen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-sh hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-screen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-scheme hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-scala hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-sass hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ruby hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ref hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-R hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-python hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-plantuml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-picolisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-perl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-octave hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ocaml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-mscgen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-maxima hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-matlab hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-lob hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-lisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-lilypond hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ledger hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-latex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-keys hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-js hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-java hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-io hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-haskell hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-fortran hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-exp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-eval hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-dot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-ditaa hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-css hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-comint hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-clojure hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-calc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-C hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-awk hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130902/ob-asymptote hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/src/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/src/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
~/src/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
~/src/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/src/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/src/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
~/src/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/src/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/src/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/src/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/src/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/src/gnus/lisp/registry hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
~/src/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/src/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/src/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/src/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/src/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/src/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/src/gnus/lisp/message hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
~/src/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/src/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/src/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/src/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/src/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/src/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/src/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/src/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/src/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
~/src/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/src/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130902.311/.dir-locals hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20130821.1048/tq hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
~/src/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/src/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr tramp-cache emacsbug sendmail xterm ob-perl
ob-ditaa ob-sh deeper-blue-theme ido cus-start cus-load erlang-start
gnus-registry registry eieio-base spam spam-stat bbdb-com crm bbdb
bbdb-site timezone gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap nnheader wid-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
auth-source mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell compile tempo derived paren uniquify time org-capture diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cl-macs gv cl warnings server image-file org-element
tabify vc-git org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-clock org advice
help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
angry-police-captain-autoloads gist-autoloads finder-inf eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib
identica-mode-autoloads logito-autoloads oauth-autoloads
org-brev-autoloads pcache-autoloads w3-autoloads distel-autoloads info
easymenu package gnus-load tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind ns multi-tty emacs)