Subject: bug#15238: 24.3.50; Frame focus not updated between 2 frames

From: Renaud Casenave-Péré <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 17:52:26 +0900

When emacs is started as a daemon with a specified name for the socket (for
example `emacs --daemon=server') and 2 or more frames are opened with
`emacsclient -c', switching between those frames without a mouse click (standard
alt-tab or focus-follows-mouse behavior) doesn't update the focused frame :
keyboard input will appear in the previously focused frame, not the currently
focused one.

A `C-g' or a mouse click update the focus immediately though.

The problem occurs (was tested) with lucid and gtk3 toolkits and in gnome3 and
clfswm (a tiling wm).
It doesn't occur when emacs is started normally (`emacs -Q') followed by a
`(server-start)' command, nor when it is started as a daemon without specifying
a name for the socket.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2013-09-01 on zahikel
Bzr revision: 114088 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/raz/opt/emacs --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: ja_JP.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=uim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  gnus-desktop-notify-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  global-rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> o <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> n n <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> p p <return> K C-g B <backspace> y q 
l n <return> C-n d q l <return> d q l n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n p <return> d q <return> 
C-n <return> v C-g C-p <return> v C-p C-p d d q l <switch-frame> 
C-x b C-g C-x b j e u <return> C-x C-f s e r i e s 
. o r g C-j * SPC T o SPC W a t c h C-j - SPC [ SPC 
SPC <backspace> C-e SPC H o u s e SPC o f SPC C a r 
d s <M-return> H o m e l a n d <M-return> G a m e SPC 
o f SPC T h r o n e s <M-return> T h e SPC W i r e 
<M-return> B r e a k i n g SPC B a d C-x C-s <switch-frame> 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n n n C-x b C-g C-x 
b s c r <return> M-x b u g - r e p <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> r e p <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e 
p o r t <return> C-g C-x C-f C-s C-s <return> C-p C-SPC 
C-e M-w M-x <return>

Recent messages:
nnimap read 32k from imap.casenave-pere.fr (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
nnimap read 52k from imap.casenave-pere.fr (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Checking new news...
nnimap read 0k from imap.casenave-pere.fr (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
nnimap read 34k from imap.casenave-pere.fr (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130519.1641/.dir-locals hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130830.711/.dir-locals
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-table hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-table
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-maxima hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-maxima
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-rmail hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-rmail
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-lisp hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-lisp
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-exp hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-exp
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-picolisp hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-picolisp
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-sh hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-sh
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-version hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-version
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-info hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-info
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-scala hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-scala
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-w3m hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-w3m
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-C hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-C
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-tangle hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-tangle
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-macro hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-macro
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-install hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-install
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-irc hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-irc
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-icalendar hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-icalendar
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-fortran hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-fortran
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-R hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-R
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-mhe hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-mhe
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-io hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-io
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-clojure hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-clojure
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-indent hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-indent
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-gnuplot hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-gnuplot
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-crypt hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-crypt
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ledger hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-ledger
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-calc hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-calc
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-timer hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-timer
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-haskell hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-haskell
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-publish hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-publish
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-sass hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-sass
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ditaa hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-ditaa
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-bbdb hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-bbdb
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-latex hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-latex
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-colview hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-colview
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-eshell hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-eshell
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-keys hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-keys
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-dot hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-dot
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-bibtex hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-bibtex
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-perl hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-perl
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-texinfo hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-texinfo
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-python hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-python
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-gnus hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-gnus
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-awk hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-awk
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-attach hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-attach
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-scheme hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-scheme
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-core hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-core
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-asymptote hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-asymptote
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-ctags hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-ctags
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-inlinetask hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-inlinetask
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-screen hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-screen
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-org hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-org
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-html hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-html
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-man hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-man
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-mobile hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-mobile
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-id hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-id
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-datetree hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-datetree
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-latex hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-latex
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-protocol hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-protocol
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ref hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-ref
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ocaml hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-ocaml
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-plot hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-plot
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-makefile hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-makefile
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-matlab hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-matlab
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-mouse hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-mouse
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-comint hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-comint
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-element hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-element
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-mscgen hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-mscgen
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-js hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-js
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-sqlite hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-sqlite
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-entities hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-entities
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-org hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-org
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-capture hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-capture
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-archive hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-archive
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-faces hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-faces
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-plantuml hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-plantuml
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-src hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-src
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ruby hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-ruby
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-clock hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-clock
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-lob hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-lob
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-octave hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-octave
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-css hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-css
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-pcomplete hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-pcomplete
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-compat hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-compat
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-java hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-java
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-agenda hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-agenda
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-table hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-table
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-lilypond hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-lilypond
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-ascii hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-ascii
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-list hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-list
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-macs hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-macs
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-footnote hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-footnote
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-shen hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-shen
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-feed hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-feed
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-sql hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-sql
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-habit hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-habit
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-docview hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-docview
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-md hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-md
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-beamer hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-beamer
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-eval hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ob-eval
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ox-odt hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/ox-odt
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-loaddefs hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-loaddefs
/home/raz/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-20121125-cvs/slime-autoloads hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20130626.1151/slime-autoloads
/home/raz/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-20121125-cvs/slime hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20130626.1151/slime
/home/raz/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-20121125-cvs/hyperspec hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20130626.1151/hyperspec
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130519.1641/.dir-locals hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/.dir-locals
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130519.1641/.dir-locals hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/outshine/outline-mode-easy-bindings hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/outline-mode-easy-bindings
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/sunrise-x-mirror hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/sunrise-x-mirror
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/sunrise-x-checkpoints hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/sunrise-x-checkpoints
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/sunrise-x-tree hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/sunrise-x-tree
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/sunrise-x-tabs hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/sunrise-x-tabs
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/sunrise-x-loop hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/sunrise-x-loop
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/sunrise-x-modeline hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/sunrise-x-modeline
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/sunrise-x-popviewer hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/sunrise-x-popviewer
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130519.1641/.dir-locals hides /home/raz/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/speedbar/sb-image hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/sb-image
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/common/ezimage hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/ezimage
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/speedbar/speedbar hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/speedbar
/home/raz/.emacs.d/bindings hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/bindings
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/speedbar/dframe hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/dframe
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-bibtex hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-maxima hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-rmail hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-C hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-lisp hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-picolisp hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-compat hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-sh hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-version hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-scala hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-w3m hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-scheme hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-keys hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-install hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-id hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-irc hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-fortran hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-R hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-mhe hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-crypt hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ledger hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-mac-message hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-sql hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-exp hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-python hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-table hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-io hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-sass hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-pcomplete hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-bbdb hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-colview hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-dot hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-shen hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-org hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-calc hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-tangle hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-screen hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-eshell hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-awk hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-info hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-matlab hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-inlinetask hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-attach hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-plot hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-timer hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-haskell hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-gnus hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-js hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-datetree hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-mobile hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-protocol hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-mouse hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-comint hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-table hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-habit hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-src hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-element hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-agenda hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-entities hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-clojure hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-feed hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-mew hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-gnuplot hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-lob hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-archive hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-faces hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-mscgen hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-perl hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-octave hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-plantuml hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-list hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ocaml hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-macs hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-ctags hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-capture hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-lilypond hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ditaa hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-asymptote hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ref hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-indent hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-docview hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-vm hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-ruby hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-css hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-java hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-sqlite hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-clock hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-footnote hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-latex hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/ob-eval hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130826/org-loaddefs hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130826/org-wl hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/raz/.emacs.d/secrets hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/secrets
/home/raz/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130519.1641/.dir-locals hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/raz/.emacs.d/contrib/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home/raz/opt/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval executable tramp-cache
tramp-sh recentf gnus-cite w3m-form mm-archive gnus-bcklg qp gnus-async gnus-ml
cal-iso org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m mail-extr gnus-notifications gnus-fun notifications dbus
erc-truncate erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-notify erc-log gnus-topic nnfolder
utf-7 gnutls network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc smtpmail
sendmail gnus-demon gnus-desktop-notify gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh
secrets epa-file git-gutter diminish iy-go-to-char scratch-palette yasnippet
sunrise-x-buttons cus-edit sunrise-x-loop sunrise-x-mirror sunrise-x-modeline
sunrise-x-popviewer sunrise-x-tabs sunrise-x-tree tree-widget
sunrise-x-w32-addons sunrise-commander find-dired esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-util esh-mode enriched
desktop frameset escreen multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core warnings expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-custom expand-region-core keywiz gamegrid control-lock evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common undo-tree diff
windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars bitlbee skyped erc-list erc-menu erc-join
erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp saveplace
autopair appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs navi-mode poporg outorg outshine
outline-mode-easy-bindings json os org-element org-contacts org-capture
org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils rainbow-delimiters paren cus-start cus-load winner
mb-depth hl-line completion image-file autorevert filenotify avoid time
superword subword openwith visible-mark nterm multi-term term disp-table ehelp
electric w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup ace-jump-mode org-protocol org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs iedit csv-mode sort magit-cherry magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
epa epg epg-config diff-mode git-rebase-mode server git-commit-mode magit-compat
wdired uniquify ido helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info
helm-net browse-url xml helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin
helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils compile comint ansi-color
helm helm-config helm-aliases auto-install easy-mmode dired url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
mailcap empc zenburn-theme unrealscript-mode qml-mode generic generic-x
ede/generic ede/shell vc-git eldoc ede/m3 semantic/m3 semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/bovine/el thingatpt ede/emacs ede/java-root srecode/mode srecode/insert
srecode/filters srecode/args srecode/find semantic/ectags/util
semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global semantic/symref cedet-global etags
eassist derived semantic/decorate/include semantic/ia semantic/bovine/clang
semantic/analyze/complete ede/cpp-root ede/proj ede/make ede/proj-comp
ede/autoconf-edit autoconf autoconf-mode semantic/tag-file cc-langs
semantic/db-file cedet-files semantic/bovine/c hideif cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/bovine cedet-m3 semantic/senator semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/mru-bookmark ring semantic/db-mode semantic/idle working fame
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate cedet-devel-load eieio-opt find-func
help-mode advice help-fns srecode/map semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode
semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet-compat inversion sb-info
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base
eieio-speedbar speedbar pulse sb-image ezimage dframe time-date assoc
eieio-custom wid-edit cedet eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cedet-remove-builtin ac-helm-autoloads autopair-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-single-autoloads disaster-autoloads
escreen-autoloads geiser-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads rx gnusnotes-autoloads edmacro kmacro helm-git-autoloads
ido-vertical-mode-autoloads iy-go-to-char-autoloads jenkins-watch-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads multi-term-autoloads nterm-autoloads
openwith-autoloads org-dotemacs-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
popup-autoloads qml-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads slime-autoloads
smart-compile-autoloads sunrise-commander-autoloads diminish-autoloads
visible-mark-autoloads info easymenu package auto-packages cl-macs gv cl
cl-loaddefs cl-lib japan-util tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Renaud Casenave-Péré