Subject: bug#15234: 24.3.50; Make C-x u repeatable

From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 22:15:27 +0530

Juri Linkov <[email-masked]> writes:

> You can make any command repeatable more easily with:
>
> (advice-add 'undo :after

Thanks.  I need to catch up with new advice functions. 
----------------------------------------------------------------

Emacs Lisp is quite scary.  I don't mind customizing my Emacs but I want
 an interface that is simple.

    (mapc 
     (put 'undo 'repeat t)
     (list 'undo 'command-1 'command-2 'command-3))

May be a post-command hook that checks the 'repeat property and does
it's temporary overlay magic.

To top it all have a defcustom where I can add the list of commands.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So the point really not that it be doable but that it be readily (made)
available (in a way that the user can relate) with no second thought.