Subject: Re: All faces become bold/underlined randomly in -nw mode

From: Suvayu Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 00:40:37 +0200

Hello Emacs devs again,

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 03:13:23PM +0200, Suvayu Ali wrote:
> 
> Since this happens randomly, I cannot provide a recipe to reproduce.  I
> am attaching a small screenshot of the emacs frame showing the issue.
> In case it helps, I think I started noticing this after I updated from
> the trunk sometime after this commit (from the git mirror):

I think I have a partial recipe to trigger this.  It happens whenever I
create another frame, and return to the previous frame.  To be precise:

1. create a frame with emacsclient -nw in a screen window
2. create another frame with emacsclient -nw in another screen window,
   do something,
3. now when you go back to frame (1), you see the weird
   bold/underlined/both faces.

I'll try to add a more precise recipe when I find one.

Hope this helps,

-- 
Suvayu

Open source is the future. It sets us free.