Subject: Re: All faces become bold/underlined randomly in -nw mode

From: Suvayu Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 14:28:25 +0200

Hi,

I have a complete recipe now for this bug.

1. Start emacs as daemon:
   $ emacs -Q --daemon=test
2. Connect with emacsclient:
   $ emacsclient -s test -nw
3. Open something, say info: C-h i.
4. Switch to another terminal.  Now open another emacsclient frame:
   $ emacsclient -s test -nw
5. Do something, then switch to the other frame in the other terminal.
   You will see all the faces in the info page either bold, underlined,
   or both.  However the colours remain intact.

Something interesting to note here; if in step (4) you open a gui
emacsclient frame:

  $ emacsclient -s test -c

then switch to the first frame, everything is normal and working.

Hope this helps narrow down the problem.  It is getting very
inconvenient for me since I use emacsclient with mutt, and I call
`emacsclient -nw' all the time!

Cheers,

-- 
Suvayu

Open source is the future. It sets us free.