Subject: Community-page with table of contents

From: "Arne Babenhauserheide (IMK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:11:14 +0200

A simple improvement to the community-page:

Give the community page its own heading, then add a small initial line
(like “There are several [mailing lists](#mail) associated with Guile,
as well as the [#guile IRC channel](#irc). If you wish to [report a
bug](#bug-guile), please send it to [email-masked]”). Then add a
table of contents (mailing lists, Chat).

Also that first paragraph could mention the bugtracker.

This is a try at a minimally invasive change. Bigger changes could
include a clearer separation between developers.html and community.html
(what info is needed by whom? Where do I find information on *using*
guile? ← for users).

Best wishes,
Arne
-- 
Doktorand
Gruppe: GHG

Raum: 435/410
Tel.: +49 721 608-22885
[email-masked]

Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
IMK-ASF
Postfach 36 40
76021 Karlsruhe