Subject: bug#15131: closed (Re: 24.3.50 "113941"; Crash when using helm-for-files)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:28:02 +0000

Your bug report

#15132: 24.3.50 "113941"; Crash when waiting on vc-dir to show the updated status

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15132: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15132
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 24.3.50 "113941"; Crash when using helm-for-files
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 08:27:04 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Yes, I think this bug is fixed and so am marking it as done.

Subject: 24.3.50 "113941"; Crash when waiting on vc-dir to show the updated status
From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:55:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

When updating vc-dir (with `g'), I got a crash of Emacs (when run from
GDB...). Hence, here a detailed report:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
...
[New Thread 7132.0x22c8]
[Thread 7132.0x22c8 exited with code 0]
warning: sys_kill.TerminateProcess returned 5 for pid 9164
[Thread 7132.0x894 exited with code 0]
[Thread 7132.0x3368 exited with code 0]
[Thread 7132.0x30b8 exited with code 0]
continue
gdb: Target exception EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT at 0x77879bfc

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x77879bfd in KERNELBASE!DebugBreak ()
   from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SysWOW64/KERNELBASE.dll
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/trunk/src/process.c:6156: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: CONSP (head)
[Thread 7132.0x2ecc exited with code 2]
[Thread 7132.0x14b8 exited with code 2]
[Thread 7132.0x300c exited with code 2]
[Inferior 1 (process 7132) exited with code 02]
(gdb)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best regards,
  Seb

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-08-19 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 113941 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --enable-checking CFLAGS='-O0 -g3'
 CPPFLAGS='-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1 -I/c/usr/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-texinfo
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-publish
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-odt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-md
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-man
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-icalendar
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-html
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-beamer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-ascii
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-macro
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sh
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-makefile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-core
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-asymptote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mime-20120112/org-mime
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130711.2359/.dir-locals hides d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/shr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/shr-color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130711.2359/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow gnus-alias flyspell ispell org-table vc-dispatcher vc-svn git-commit
vc-git org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-mime org-crypt ob-sql ob-sh ob-python
ob-org ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store
calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-R appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-inlinetask org org-macro org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs whitespace emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
eldoc helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net xml helm-plugin helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external
helm-utils compile comint ring helm shr-color color shr browse-url diff-mode
mm-archive sort ansi-color gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml hl-line
gnus-topic image-file mail-extr utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnimap parse-time utf7
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-sum time-stamp copyright
bbdb-message sendmail epa-file epa epg epg-config netrc gnutls network-stream
starttls tls nntp gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-leuven
gnus-dired dired-sort-map dired-single dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone org-footnote
org-compat org-macs mule-util gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
dircolors format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core password-cache url-vars
mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr saveplace server
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup recentf tree-widget wid-edit
emacs-leuven leuven-theme gnus-load find-func paren mic-paren hl-tags-mode
derived yasnippet help-mode org-loaddefs uniquify helm-config helm-aliases
diff-mode- easy-mmode edmacro kmacro idle-require auctex-autoloads tex-site
auto-complete-autoloads bbdb-autoloads calfw-autoloads circe-autoloads
fuzzy-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads idle-require-autoloads jabber-autoloads
lcs-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads lui-autoloads org-autoloads
pager-autoloads popup-autoloads tidy-autoloads tracking-autoloads
shorten-autoloads w3m-autoloads info easymenu yasnippet-autoloads package
cl-macs gv advice help-fns cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table
w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32notify w32
multi-tty emacs)