Subject: 24.2; comment indentation functions are messed up

From: Łukasz Stelmach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 13:31:37 +0200

I've got some problems with making my Emacs insert " *" at the beginning
of a new line of a comment block in cc-mode.

I have found what looks like a little mess-up.

1. M-j is bound to indent-new-comment-line (an alias for
comment-indent-new-line). Comments at the beginning of the newcomment.el
files say support for consulting c-comment-line-break-function is yet to
be developed.

2. cc-mode augments (cc-cmds.el) indent-new-comment-line to use
c-indent-new-comment-line unless comment-line-break-function is bound.

3. This variable is defined and set in simple.el and used in
default-indent-new-line. This however is is not bound to any key so
setting it to c-indent-new-comment-line in a mode hook won't help.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.12)
 of 2013-03-03 on kotik
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11301000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.5.4/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--without-hesiod' '--with-kerberos'
 '--with-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus' '--with-gnutls'
 '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux' '--without-wide-int'
 '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns' '--without-gconf'
 '--without-gsettings' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif'
 '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xpm'
 '--with-imagemagick' '--with-xft' '--without-libotf'
 '--without-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.2-r1'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-march=nocona -O2 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed'
 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<end> <left> <right> C-SPC C-SPC C-SPC <C-M-left> M-w 
<switch-frame> M-: <up> <down> C-y <return> M-: c o 
m m <tab> <backspace> e <tab> <backspace> C-g M-: c 
o m m e n t - l i <tab> <return> M-: <up> C-a C-k C-g 
C-h v C-y <return> C-x o C-x o C-x o C-x o C-x o <tab> 
<return> M-: c o m m e <tab> - l i o <tab> <backspace> 
<backspace> <tab> C-a ( s e t q SPC C-e SPC ' c - i 
n d <tab> - n <tab> <tab> ) C-k C-x o C-x b <return> 
M-: C-y <down> M-: C-y C-a s e t q SPC C-a * <backspace> 
) ( C-e <backspace> C-a C-d C-e <tab> SPC ' c - i n 
<tab> d <tab> - n <tab> ) <return> <return> <up> <delete> 
M-j c <up> <delete> C-x o C-h v <up> <return> C-x o 
C-x o C-x o <tab> <return> C-x b n e w <tab> <return> 
C-s c o m m e n t - = <backspace> l i n e C-s - b r 
r e <backspace> <backspace> e a k - f u C-s C-s <up> 
<up> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> M-: u <backspace> 
M-( u n b <tab> C-a C-k C-x o C-x o C-x o C-g <switch-frame> 
<help-echo> <left> <switch-frame> C-x b b <tab> <return> 
M-: <up> <up> <up> <return> M-: <up> ( u n l e s s 
SPC C-e SPC " a " ) <return> <switch-frame> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-1> <home> M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f 
M-f C-x C-e q C-x C-g <end> C-x C-e <C-M-right> C-x 
C-e <switch-frame> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-1> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <end> 
M-j <help-echo> <switch-frame> <help-echo> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> M-x r e p o <tab> r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Quit
t
nil
Entering debugger...
Back to top level.
c-inside-line-break-advice
indent-new-comment-line
Auto-saving...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ruby-mode/ruby-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-install
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby

Features:
(shadow sort hashcash cookie1 mail-extr spam spam-stat bbdb-com gnus-uu
yenc epa epg gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig gnus-sum nndraft
nnmh nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win nnmail
gnus-int gnus-range mail-source gnus gnus-ems nnheader emacsbug message
idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils cl-specs edebug pp cus-edit cus-start
cus-load debug two-column iso-transl derived jka-compr info newcomment
misearch multi-isearch xcscope cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-element
org-clock vc-git org-table org-w3m org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html
org-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-habit org-agenda org-gnus gnus-util
org-depend org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-geo diary-lib diary-loaddefs
ob-ditaa edmacro kmacro remember org-remember org-datetree org byte-opt
warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs help-mode easymenu
view polish-holidays jabber jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
advice help-fns advice-preload jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
comint ansi-color ring jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster format-spec jabber-presence assoc jabber-muc
jabber-newdisco jabber-widget jabber-disco wid-edit jabber-chat ewoc
jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-keymap
jabber-core jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon cl jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls jabber-xml xml
jabber-menu jabber-autoloads jabber-util site-gentoo org-install
erlang-start bbdb-autoloads bbdb regexp-opt timezone time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Było mi bardzo miło.                                  --- Rurku. --- ...
>Łukasz<                                --- To dobrze, że mnie słuchasz.

...Przez ulicę przechodzi na żółtym świetle, jabłka obiera żyletką, lubi ryzyko