Subject: bug#15104: harfbuzz 0.9.19 test failures on i686

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:02:15 +0200

There is 1 test failure on i686:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/types/int: OK
/types/direction: OK
/types/tag: OK
/types/script: OK
/types/language: **
ERROR:test-common.c:199:test_types_language: assertion failed: (en == hb_language_from_string ("Enx", 2))
/nix/store/ws3s97his4rmrfdyy2wpw1sxgidyi5ah-bash-4.2/bin/bash: line 5:  6204 Aborted                 MALLOC_CHECK_=2 MALLOC_PERTURB_=$((${RANDOM:-256} % 256)) G_DEBUG=gc-friendly G_SLICE=always-malloc srcdir=. ${dir}$tst
FAIL: test-common
[...]
===========================================================================
1 of 12 tests failed
Please report to http://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=harfbuzz
===========================================================================
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

See <http://hydra.gnu.org/build/15954> for details.

Ludo’.