Subject: bug#15099: closed (Re: bug#15099: 24.3.50; Box has no right border)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 06:36:02 +0000

Your bug report

#15099: 24.3.50; Box has no right border

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15099: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15099
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15099: 24.3.50; Box has no right border
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Sebastien Vauban <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 09:35:40 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:59:47 +0200
> 
> > Do I understand correctly that the two other problems you have shown
> > in your original report are also solved, and I can therefore close
> > this bug?  If not, could you please give recipes to reproduce the
> > other problems with box faces?
> 
> The other problems are solved. Thanks a lot.

Thanks, closing.

Subject: 24.3.50; Box has no right border
From: "Fabrice Niessen" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:51:30 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Here is a follow-up to bug #13134 (to which I can't reply anymore -- please
merge them), with a minimal Emacs configuration file:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(require 'org)

(setq org-ellipsis 'org-ellipsis) ;; face

(set-face-attribute 'org-ellipsis nil
                    :box '(:line-width 1 :color "#999999")
                    :foreground "#999999" :background "#FFF8C0")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Eval the above, and load any Org file. You'll get the following view:

    http://screencast.com/t/AqizjMBtDIoR

Best regards,
Fabrice

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-08-05 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 113709 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --enable-checking CFLAGS='-O0 -g3'
 CPPFLAGS='-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1 -I/c/usr/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-texinfo
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-publish
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-odt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-md
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-man
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-icalendar
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-html
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-beamer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-ascii
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-macro
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sh
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-makefile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-core
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-asymptote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mime-20120112/org-mime
d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130711.2359/.dir-locals hides d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/shr
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/shr-color
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130711.2359/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval helm-mode nnir descr-text
misearch multi-isearch fuzzy sh-script smie executable rainbow-mode color
filecache ido helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net xml helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils compile
helm mailalias smtpmail gnus-alias shr browse-url smerge-mode diff-mode
flow-fill gnus-fun time-stamp copyright org-table org-agenda bookmark pp
thingatpt eldoc edebug redshank skeleton paredit hideshow flyspell ispell
tabify org-capture vc-dispatcher vc-svn git-commit vc-git whitespace
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-mime org-crypt ob-sql ob-sh shell ob-python ob-org
ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-R appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-inlinetask org org-macro org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ring ob-core
ob-eval cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mm-archive sort ansi-color gnus-cite
gnus-bcklg qp gnus-async gnus-ml hl-line gnus-topic image-file mail-extr utf-7
nndraft nnmh nnimap parse-time utf7 gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-cache gnus-sum bbdb-message sendmail saveplace server
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup recentf tree-widget epa-file epa epg
epg-config netrc gnutls network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-leuven gnus-dired dired-sort-map dired-single
dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site
timezone org-footnote org-compat org-macs mule-util gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message dircolors format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit emacs-leuven leuven-theme gnus-load find-func paren
mic-paren hl-tags-mode derived yasnippet help-mode org-loaddefs uniquify
helm-config helm-aliases diff-mode- easy-mmode edmacro kmacro idle-require
auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-complete-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
calfw-autoloads circe-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads
idle-require-autoloads jabber-autoloads lcs-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads
lui-autoloads org-autoloads pager-autoloads popup-autoloads tidy-autoloads
tracking-autoloads shorten-autoloads w3m-autoloads info easymenu
yasnippet-autoloads package cl-macs gv advice help-fns cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32notify w32
multi-tty emacs)