Subject: bug#15086: 24.3.50; NS variant does not build on PPC Tiger because of missing qualifier before 'vector'

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 20:22:14 +0200

Am 13.08.2013 um 17:47 schrieb Jan Djärv:

> I've checked in an attemted fix.  I can't check it as 10.4 is  
> really old and I don't have any around.

Your fix does fix the problem in nsterm.m, but here is another error  
(+ warnings), when temacs is being built:

	/usr/libexec/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: warning multiple  
definitions of symbol _BC
	terminfo.o definition of _BC in section (__DATA,__common)
	/opt/local/lib/libncurses.dylib(single module) definition of _BC
	/usr/libexec/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: warning multiple  
definitions of symbol _PC
	terminfo.o definition of _PC in section (__DATA,__common)
	/opt/local/lib/libncurses.dylib(single module) definition of _PC
	/usr/libexec/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: warning multiple  
definitions of symbol _UP
	terminfo.o definition of _UP in section (__DATA,__common)
	/opt/local/lib/libncurses.dylib(single module) definition of _UP

	/usr/libexec/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: Undefined symbols:
	_ns_check_menu_open
	_ns_check_pending_open_menu

--
Greetings

   Pete

Don't just do something, sit there.