Subject: ./configure && make && make install

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 07:43:44 +0800

I note a lot of packages come with

    Installation Instructions
    *************************

    Copyright (C) 1994-1996, 1999-2002, 2004-2012 Free Software Foundation,
    Inc.

       Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
    are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
    notice and this notice are preserved.  This file is offered as-is,
    without warranty of any kind.

    Basic Installation
    ==================

       Briefly, the shell commands `./configure; make; make install' should
    configure, build, and install this package.  The following

I think that should say
            `./configure && make && make install'

Please tell whoever writes that file, as the file itself doesn't say. (Bad also!)

Also maybe it should say

            ./configure && make && make install

All on its own line for easy cut and pasting...