Subject: bug#15050: closed (Re: bug#15050: 24.3; feedmail-display-full-frame customize type)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:44:09 +0000

Your bug report

#15050: 24.3; feedmail-display-full-frame customize type

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15050: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15050
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15050: 24.3; feedmail-display-full-frame customize type
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 03:43:19 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

Fixed.

Subject: 24.3; feedmail-display-full-frame customize type
From: Kevin Ryde <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 09:05:29 +1000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The docstring of feedmail-display-full-frame in feedmail.el describes
values `queued' and `immediate' but M-x customize-variable offers only
boolean nil or t.  Perhaps queued and immediate could be offered as
customize choices too.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2013-05-29 on blah.blah, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--build' 'i486-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=lucid' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--without-gconf'
 'build_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-znocombreloc'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''