Subject: bug#15049: closed (Re: bug#15049: 24.3; viper-search-scroll-threshold customize type)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:44:06 +0000

Your bug report

#15049: 24.3; viper-search-scroll-threshold customize type

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15049: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15049
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15049: 24.3; viper-search-scroll-threshold customize type
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 03:43:12 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

Fixed.

Subject: 24.3; viper-search-scroll-threshold customize type
From: Kevin Ryde <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 08:57:01 +1000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The defcustom of viper-search-scroll-threshold in viper-init.el is

  :type 'boolean

but from the default value 2 and the docstring and way it's used I
thought it would be 'integer.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2013-05-29 on blah.blah, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--build' 'i486-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=lucid' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--without-gconf'
 'build_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-znocombreloc'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''