Subject: bug#15039: 24.3.50; C mode indentation bugs out

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 02:24:22 +0200

I think this started today.

[larsi@stories ~/src/emacs/trunk]$ emacs -Q src/xml.c

and then go to a function definition and hit `TAB':

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
  looking-at(nil)
  c-after-conditional()
  c-guess-basic-syntax()
  c-indent-line()
  #[nil "\302\303 !\210\304>\203..\212\305 \210\306\307x\210\305 \210\310 ).i\310 X\203'.\311	!\202,.\212\311	!))\207 \207" [indent-line-function column syntax-propertize line-end-position (indent-relative indent-relative-maybe) beginning-of-line "\n 	" nil current-indentation indent-line-to] 2 2098069 nil]()
  c-indent-command(nil)
  c-indent-line-or-region(nil nil)
  call-interactively(c-indent-line-or-region nil nil)
  command-execute(c-indent-line-or-region)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2013-08-06 on stories
Bzr revision: 113721 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 (wheezy)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<right> <right> C-SPC C-M-f C-M-f C-M-f M-w H-o H-o 
C-x o C-x b <right> <right> <return> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <return> <return> C-y <return> 
<up> C-a <tab> i f SPC ( ! SPC C-e ) <down> <up> C-e 
<return> <tab> q <tab> q <tab> q <up> C-e <backspace> 
) <return> q <tab> q <right> <right> <up> <up> <left> 
<left> <right> <right> SPC q C-q SPC C-q SPC C-q SPC 
; q C-x C-s C-x 1 <up> <up> <up> <tab> q <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <tab> <down> <tab> <down> <tab> <down> <tab> 
q <up> C-e <left> <return> <tab> <down> <tab> q <up> 
<right> C-M-b H-o H-o H-o H-o C-x 2 C-x b x m l <return> 
<prior> C-s d <backspace> D E <down> <down> <down> 
<tab> <down> <tab> <down> <tab> q C-_ H-o H-o C-x o 
<down> <down> <down> C-e C-SPC <down> <left> C-w C-a 
C-SPC <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> C-w <down> <tab> q <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <tab> q C-x C-s <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> M-d u n c o m p r e s s C-x C-s <switch-frame> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-u <return> <down> 
4 <return> <down> <down> <return> N P P P q <switch-frame> 
SPC <backspace> <tab> <down> <down> <tab> M-< M-> M-w 
q M-x r e p o <tab> r <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/src/uncompress.c
Saving file /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/src/uncompress.c...
Wrote /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/src/uncompress.c
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
No more unseen articles
No more unread articles
Entering debugger...
Mark set [2 times]
Back to top level.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides ~/pgnus/contrib/compface
/home/larsi/src/clock.el/clock hides /home/larsi/lisp/clock
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/expect hides /home/larsi/lisp/expect
/home/larsi/src/pvr.el/pvr hides /home/larsi/lisp/pvr
~/pgnus/contrib/vcard hides /home/larsi/lisp/vcard
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/captitle hides /home/larsi/lisp/captitle
~/lisp/zenirc-2.112/src/zenirc-example hides /home/larsi/lisp/zenirc-example
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/format-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/hex-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/color hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/color
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/md4
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/password-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dns
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/tls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/tls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/netrc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dig hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dig
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/qp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/message hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/message
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug make-mode cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sh-script smie
executable pp apropos grep compile canlock dired-aux tramp-cache tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver advice etags bug-reference edebug
url-file url-dired help-mode eww sgml-mode shr-color color flow-fill
whitespace mailalias smtpmail sendmail hashcash ecomplete misearch
multi-isearch log-edit pcvs-util vc-git vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-rcs
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher shell pcomplete comint ring diff-mode
gnus-html copyright vc-cvs mule-util gnus-picon sort gnus-cite smiley
ansi-color url-queue url-cache shr mm-archive gnus-async gnus-dup qp
gnus-ml gmane spam-gmane dns mm-url disp-table gnus-fun gnus-mdrtn pop3
nndoc nnmbox nndraft utf-7 nnimap utf7 gnus-topic nnmh nnml nnfolder
parse-time netrc gnutls network-stream starttls nnir spam-report spam
spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus-load
gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat help-fns nnheader mail-utils debug uniquify
debbugs-gnu easy-mmode derived debbugs soap-client mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap warnings xml ido flyspell
ispell benchmark w3m browse-url doc-view dired image-mode easymenu
timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util cl-macs gv add-log mail-extr jka-compr cl
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  No Gnus T-Shirt for sale: http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php
  and http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/2013/08/twenty-years-of-september.html