Subject: bug#15034: closed (Re: bug#15034: 24.3; emacs -mm is not maximized under Gnome 3)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 17:01:03 +0000

Your bug report

#15034: 24.3; emacs -mm is not maximized under Gnome 3

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
15034: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15034
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#15034: 24.3; emacs -mm is not maximized under Gnome 3
From: Jan Djärv <[email-masked]>
To: Petr Hracek <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 19:00:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello.

This has been fixed in the trunk.

	Jan D.

7 aug 2013 kl. 13:55 skrev Petr Hracek <[email-masked]>:

> I tested the problem in version 24.3 version and in trunk as well.
> In both version problem is reproducible.
> 
> Configuration which was during in emacs building:
> ./configure --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-gpm=no
> 
> On 08/06/2013 04:26 PM, Petr Hracek wrote:
>> Dear developers,
>> 
>> I have catch some strange behaviour on my desktop environment.
>> When I used to Cinnamon that emacs -mm works perfectly and
>> windows is maximized.
>> But when I used Gnome 3 emacs -mm is not working.
>> 
>> backtrace:
>> (gdb) bt full
>> #0  0x00000036a9eec999 in pselect () from /lib64/libc.so.6
>> No symbol table info available.
>> #1  0x0000000000520f99 in xg_select (fds_lim=13, rfds=0x7fff87654820, wfds=0x7fff876547a0, efds=0x0, timeout=0x7fff87654780, sigmask=0x0) at xgselect.c:48
>>        all_rfds = {fds_bits = {15, 502202967, 1375798683, 364886793, 0, -1, 140735464949120, 6141155, 27068288, 30313510, 1097488221632, 12861586, 0, 498444795, 140735464949248, 5517569}}
>>        all_wfds = {fds_bits = {12861586, 12861586, 0, -1, 0, 498444795, 0, 498444795, 32342294, 12861586, 1375798683, 863331588, 2, 0, -1, 12861586}}
>>        tmo = {tv_sec = 140735464949120, tv_nsec = 5516837}
>>        tmop = 0x7fff87654780
>>        context = 0x14a1750
>>        have_wfds = 1
>>        gfds_buf = {{fd = -1407177212, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = -1407140216, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407168, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407184, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 45, events = 0,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407248, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1593561088, events = 32596, revents = 0}, {fd = -1155521227, events = 54,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = -1407132800, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = -1155522608, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 5, revents = 0}, {fd = 1490, events = 1, revents = 0}, {fd = 16, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
>>            fd = -2023406984, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407024, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1593594584, events = 32596, revents = 0}, {
>>            fd = -1593595440, events = 32596, revents = 0}, {fd = -1449091153, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 5, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1593595440, events = 32596, revents = 0}, {fd = 49, events = 65535, revents = 65535}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407168, events = 32767,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1593594584, events = 32596, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407168, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407184, events = 32767,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = -1947455763, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1432296339, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = -1, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 27073092, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 4096, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
>>            fd = 6, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 48, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 27072976, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1381974736, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 48, events = 0,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = 32347078, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 10679320, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1, events = 65535, revents = 65535}, {fd = 12861586, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 28763088, events = 0,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 28763088, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736,
>>            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 2147483647, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1075794720, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = -1352518059,
>>            events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 27068288, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406928, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 28763088, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {
>>            fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -1352517927, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 28749104, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = -1352503570, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
>>            fd = 2147483647, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1312994480, events = 61, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -1443852883, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 0,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = -1021417728, events = 6, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406635391, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406891792,
>>            events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406635391, events = 54, revents = 0}, {
>>            fd = 21632848, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406895304, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 65535, revents = 65535}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1,
>>            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 28162752, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406635439, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 32342294, events = 0,
>>            revents = 0}, {fd = 12861586, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 28162752, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406635439, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 28162752, events = 25860, revents = 13173}, {fd = 1375798683,
>>            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 863331588, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406512, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 6057199, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0,
>>            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406368, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 364886793, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 863331588,
>>            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 498444795, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 498444795, events = 43515, revents = 7605}, {fd = 1375798683,
>>            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406464, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 5615560, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 364886793,
>>            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1, events = 65535, revents = 65535}}
>>        gfds = 0x7fff87654080
>>        gfds_size = 128
>>        n_gfds = 32767
>>        retval = 0
>>        our_fds = 0
>>        max_fds = 12
>>        i = 0
>>        nfds = 0
>>        tmo_in_millisec = 32767
>>        sa_count = 3
>>        sa_must_free = false
>> #2  0x000000000062a3f6 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=28, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=12861586, wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4633
>>        timeout_reduced_for_timers = 1
>>        channel = 1024
>>        nfds = 0
>>        Available = {fds_bits = {4160, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
>>        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
>>        check_write = 1
>>        check_delay = 0
>>        no_avail = 0
>>        xerrno = 11
>>        proc = 0
>>        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 498444795}
>>        end_time = {tv_sec = 1375798695, tv_nsec = 865923402}
>>        wait_channel = -1
>>        got_some_input = 1
>>        count = 2
>> #3  0x000000000042293b in sit_for (timeout=112, reading=true, display_option=1) at dispnew.c:5978
>>        sec = 28
>>        nsec = 0
>> ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
>>        do_display = true
>> #4  0x000000000053f79c in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=2, maps=0x7fff87654d90, prev_event=12861586, used_mouse_menu=0x7fff87654f67, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2669
>>        tem0 = 16984448
>>        timeout = 28
>>        delay_level = 4
>>        buffer_size = 58
>>        c = 12861586
>>        jmpcount = 2
>>        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {16, 8475212826558657513, 4284224, 140735464954000, 0, 0, 8475212826707555305, -8475476234787425303}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 140735464950768, 12861538, 140735464950784,
>>                12967755, 12861586, 17107730, 140735464949824, 579833446498, 140735464950944, 12861586, 140735464950896, 6127472, 1, 9876077, 17107730}}}}
>>        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}}}
>>        tem = 4
>>        save = 14153216
>>        previous_echo_area_message = 12861586
>>        also_record = 12861586
>>        reread = false
>>        gcpro1 = {next = 0x7fff87654ad0, var = 0x63f3ed <validate_interval_range+740>, nvars = 0}
>>        gcpro2 = {next = 0xc4ded2, var = 0x139ed72, nvars = 12861634}
>>        polling_stopped_here = false
>>        orig_kboard = 0x1abe330
>> #5  0x000000000054be5a in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fff876551e0, bufsize=30, prompt=12861586, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true) at keyboard.c:9231
>>        interrupted_kboard = 0x1abe330
>>        interrupted_frame = 0x124bb10
>>        key = 12978306
>>        used_mouse_menu = false
>>        echo_local_start = 0
>>        last_real_key_start = 0
>>        keys_local_start = 0
>>        local_first_binding = 1
>>        from_string = 12861586
>>        count = 2
>>        t = 0
>>        echo_start = 0
>>        keys_start = 0
>>        nmaps = 2
>>        nmaps_allocated = 2
>>        defs = 0x7fff87654d70
>>        submaps = 0x7fff87654d90
>>        orig_local_map = 12861586
>>        orig_keymap = 12861586
>>        localized_local_map = 0
>>        first_binding = 1
>>        first_unbound = 31
>>        mock_input = 0
>>        fkey = {parent = 19862694, map = 19862694, start = 0, end = 0}
>>        keytran = {parent = 12840374, map = 12840374, start = 0, end = 0}
>>        indec = {parent = 19862678, map = 19862678, start = 0, end = 0}
>>        shift_translated = false
>>        delayed_switch_frame = 12861586
>>        original_uppercase = 0
>>        original_uppercase_position = -1
>>        dummyflag = false
>>        starting_buffer = 0x1bb1640
>>        fake_prefixed_keys = 12861586
>>        gcpro1 = {next = 0xc440c2, var = 0xc44092, nvars = 12861586}
>> #6  0x000000000053d075 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1459
>>        cmd = 17040882
>>        keybuf = {52, 14153312, 8, 1375770134, 12888384, 12979344, 140735464952368, 6012999, 140735464952400, 12861586, 140735464952448, 6015368, 12861586, 12979346, 276967387, 0, 12654096, 17017138, 140735464952016, 12979344,
>>          140735464952592, 6129238, 16178310, 2, 12979346, 12861586, 0, 0, 17017138, 12979344}
>>        i = 1
>>        prev_modiff = 43
>>        prev_buffer = 0xd7f660
>>        already_adjusted = false
>> #7  0x00000000005d4355 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x53cc94 <command_loop_1>, handlers=12913266, hfun=0x53c585 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1289
>>        val = 1
>> ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
>>        c = {tag = 12861586, val = 12861586, next = 0x7fff87655520, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 8475212827349283817, 4284224, 140735464954000, 0, 0, 8475212827565290473, -8475476146159291415}, __mask_was_saved = 0,
>>              __saved_mask = {__val = {9971267927550260201, 140733193388032, 0, 140733193388033, 234776306184, 22, 9278096, 0, 140735464954000, 0, 0, 140735464953408, 234774128806, 1, 0, 4294967295}}}}, backlist = 0x0,
>>          handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
>>        h = {handler = 12913266, var = 12861586, chosen_clause = 12913266, tag = 0x7fff876553a0, next = 0x0}
>> #8  0x000000000053c9b0 in command_loop_2 (ignore=12861586) at keyboard.c:1168
>>        val = 0
>> #9  0x00000000005d3d32 in internal_catch (tag=12909106, func=0x53c98a <command_loop_2>, arg=12861586) at eval.c:1060
>>        c = {tag = 12909106, val = 12861586, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 8475212827399615465, 4284224, 140735464954000, 0, 0, 8475212827357672425, -8475476147158977559}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {
>>                __val = {0, 140735464953312, 0, 472446402651, 0, 140735464953376, 6014352, 139644543260127, 12861586, 12861586, 13081842, 14, 0, 12206384, 12888384, 140735464953424}}}}, backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0,
>>          lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
>> #10 0x000000000053c95e in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1147
>> No locals.
>> #11 0x000000000053c0d5 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:779
>>        count = 1
>>        val = 12861586
>> #12 0x000000000053c278 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:843
>>        count = 0
>>        buffer = 12861586
>> #13 0x000000000053a123 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fff87655898) at emacs.c:1528
>>        dummy = 140735464953664
>>        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
>>        do_initial_setlocale = true
>>        dumping = false
>>        skip_args = 0
>>        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
>>        no_loadup = false
>>        junk = 0x0
>>        dname_arg = 0x0
>>        ch_to_dir = 0x36aac17148 <[email-masked]> "\360\306\356\251\066"
>> (gdb)
>> 
>> 
>> In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
>> of 2013-07-22 on kiasportyw
>> Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11402000
>> Configured using:
>> `configure '--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
>> '--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix='
>> '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr'
>> '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
>> '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include'
>> '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec'
>> '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
>> '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--with-dbus'
>> '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
>> '--with-xft' '--with-xpm' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-gpm=no'
>> 'build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
>> 'host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
>> -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
>> --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -grecord-gcc-switches -m64 -mtune=generic'
>> 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro ''
>> 
>> Important settings:
>>  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
>>  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
>>  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
>>  default enable-multibyte-characters: t
>> 
>> Major mode: Fundamental
>> 
>> Minor modes in effect:
>>  tooltip-mode: t
>>  mouse-wheel-mode: t
>>  tool-bar-mode: t
>>  menu-bar-mode: t
>>  file-name-shadow-mode: t
>>  global-font-lock-mode: t
>>  blink-cursor-mode: t
>>  auto-composition-mode: t
>>  auto-encryption-mode: t
>>  auto-compression-mode: t
>>  buffer-read-only: t
>>  line-number-mode: t
>>  transient-mark-mode: t
>> 
>> Recent input:
>> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
>> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
>> nd-emacs-bug-report>
>> 
>> Recent messages:
>> Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/desktop-entry-mode-init.el (source)...done
>> Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/rpm-spec-mode-init.el (source)...done
>> Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/rpmdev-init.el (source)...done
>> Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/systemtap-init.el (source)...done
>> For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
>> 
>> Load-path shadows:
>> None found.
>> 
>> Features:
>> (shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
>> easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
>> mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
>> mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
>> lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
>> fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
>> rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
>> facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
>> tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
>> czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
>> jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
>> cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
>> env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
>> make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
>> font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)
>> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Best regards / S pozdravem
> Petr Hracek
> 
> 
> 

Subject: 24.3; emacs -mm is not maximized under Gnome 3
From: Petr Hracek <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 16:26:40 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear developers,

I have catch some strange behaviour on my desktop environment.
When I used to Cinnamon that emacs -mm works perfectly and
windows is maximized.
But when I used Gnome 3 emacs -mm is not working.

backtrace:
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00000036a9eec999 in pselect () from /lib64/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x0000000000520f99 in xg_select (fds_lim=13, rfds=0x7fff87654820, 
wfds=0x7fff876547a0, efds=0x0, timeout=0x7fff87654780, sigmask=0x0) at 
xgselect.c:48
         all_rfds = {fds_bits = {15, 502202967, 1375798683, 364886793, 
0, -1, 140735464949120, 6141155, 27068288, 30313510, 1097488221632, 
12861586, 0, 498444795, 140735464949248, 5517569}}
         all_wfds = {fds_bits = {12861586, 12861586, 0, -1, 0, 
498444795, 0, 498444795, 32342294, 12861586, 1375798683, 863331588, 2, 
0, -1, 12861586}}
         tmo = {tv_sec = 140735464949120, tv_nsec = 5516837}
         tmop = 0x7fff87654780
         context = 0x14a1750
         have_wfds = 1
         gfds_buf = {{fd = -1407177212, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 
-1407140216, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407168, events = 
32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407184, events = 32767, revents = 0}, 
{fd = 45, events = 0,
             revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407248, events = 32767, revents = 
0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 
0}, {fd = -1593561088, events = 32596, revents = 0}, {fd = -1155521227, 
events = 54,
             revents = 0}, {fd = -1407132800, events = 54, revents = 0}, 
{fd = -1155522608, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 5, 
revents = 0}, {fd = 1490, events = 1, revents = 0}, {fd = 16, events = 
0, revents = 0}, {
             fd = -2023406984, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 
-2023407024, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0, revents 
= 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1593594584, events = 
32596, revents = 0}, {
             fd = -1593595440, events = 32596, revents = 0}, {fd = 
-1449091153, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 
0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 5, events = 0, revents = 
0}, {fd = 0, events = 0,
             revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 
-1593595440, events = 32596, revents = 0}, {fd = 49, events = 65535, 
revents = 65535}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407168, 
events = 32767,
             revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, 
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1593594584, events = 32596, revents = 
0}, {fd = -2023407168, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023407184, 
events = 32767,
             revents = 0}, {fd = -1947455763, events = 0, revents = 0}, 
{fd = -1432296339, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = -1, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = 27073092, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 4096, 
events = 0, revents = 0}, {
             fd = 6, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 48, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = 27072976, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events 
= 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1381974736, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 
48, events = 0,
             revents = 0}, {fd = 32347078, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd 
= 10679320, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1, events = 65535, revents 
= 65535}, {fd = 12861586, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 28763088, 
events = 0,
             revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 32767, revents = 
0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 
0, revents = 0}, {fd = 28763088, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 
-2023406736,
             events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 
32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 
2147483647, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1075794720, events = 54, 
revents = 0}, {fd = -1352518059,
             events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 27068288, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406928, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 
28763088, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 32767, 
revents = 0}, {
             fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 
-1352517927, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 28749104, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 
-2023406744, events = 32767,
             revents = 0}, {fd = -1352503570, events = 54, revents = 0}, 
{fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 0, revents = 
0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 
0, revents = 0}, {
             fd = 2147483647, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 
1312994480, events = 61, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 
32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -1443852883, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 
21632848, events = 0,
             revents = 0}, {fd = -1021417728, events = 6, revents = 0}, 
{fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406635391, 
events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 
0}, {fd = -1406891792,
             events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406736, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 
-2023406744, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406635391, events = 
54, revents = 0}, {
             fd = 21632848, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406895304, 
events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 65535, revents = 
65535}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = 1,
             events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 21632848, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 28162752, events 
= 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406635439, events = 54, revents = 0}, {fd = 
32342294, events = 0,
             revents = 0}, {fd = 12861586, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd 
= 28162752, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1406635439, events = 54, 
revents = 0}, {fd = 28162752, events = 25860, revents = 13173}, {fd = 
1375798683,
             events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = 863331588, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 
-2023406512, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 6057199, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = 0,
             events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -2023406368, events = 
32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 
364886793, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events = 0, 
revents = 0}, {fd = 863331588,
             events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 
0}, {fd = 498444795, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events 
= 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 498444795, events = 43515, revents = 7605}, {fd 
= 1375798683,
             events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 
0}, {fd = -2023406464, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 5615560, 
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1375798683, events = 0, revents = 0}, 
{fd = 364886793,
             events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 
0}, {fd = -1, events = 65535, revents = 65535}}
         gfds = 0x7fff87654080
         gfds_size = 128
         n_gfds = 32767
         retval = 0
         our_fds = 0
         max_fds = 12
         i = 0
         nfds = 0
         tmo_in_millisec = 32767
         sa_count = 3
         sa_must_free = false
#2  0x000000000062a3f6 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=28, 
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=12861586, 
wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4633
         timeout_reduced_for_timers = 1
         channel = 1024
         nfds = 0
         Available = {fds_bits = {4160, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
         Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
         check_write = 1
         check_delay = 0
         no_avail = 0
         xerrno = 11
         proc = 0
         timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 498444795}
         end_time = {tv_sec = 1375798695, tv_nsec = 865923402}
         wait_channel = -1
         got_some_input = 1
         count = 2
#3  0x000000000042293b in sit_for (timeout=112, reading=true, 
display_option=1) at dispnew.c:5978
         sec = 28
         nsec = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
         do_display = true
#4  0x000000000053f79c in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=2, 
maps=0x7fff87654d90, prev_event=12861586, 
used_mouse_menu=0x7fff87654f67, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2669
         tem0 = 16984448
         timeout = 28
         delay_level = 4
         buffer_size = 58
         c = 12861586
         jmpcount = 2
         local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {16, 8475212826558657513, 4284224, 
140735464954000, 0, 0, 8475212826707555305, -8475476234787425303}, 
__mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 140735464950768, 
12861538, 140735464950784,
                 12967755, 12861586, 17107730, 140735464949824, 
579833446498, 140735464950944, 12861586, 140735464950896, 6127472, 1, 
9876077, 17107730}}}}
         save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, 
__mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}}}
         tem = 4
         save = 14153216
         previous_echo_area_message = 12861586
         also_record = 12861586
         reread = false
         gcpro1 = {next = 0x7fff87654ad0, var = 0x63f3ed 
<validate_interval_range+740>, nvars = 0}
         gcpro2 = {next = 0xc4ded2, var = 0x139ed72, nvars = 12861634}
         polling_stopped_here = false
         orig_kboard = 0x1abe330
#5  0x000000000054be5a in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fff876551e0, 
bufsize=30, prompt=12861586, dont_downcase_last=false, 
can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true) at keyboard.c:9231
         interrupted_kboard = 0x1abe330
         interrupted_frame = 0x124bb10
         key = 12978306
         used_mouse_menu = false
         echo_local_start = 0
         last_real_key_start = 0
         keys_local_start = 0
         local_first_binding = 1
         from_string = 12861586
         count = 2
         t = 0
         echo_start = 0
         keys_start = 0
         nmaps = 2
         nmaps_allocated = 2
         defs = 0x7fff87654d70
         submaps = 0x7fff87654d90
         orig_local_map = 12861586
         orig_keymap = 12861586
         localized_local_map = 0
         first_binding = 1
         first_unbound = 31
         mock_input = 0
         fkey = {parent = 19862694, map = 19862694, start = 0, end = 0}
         keytran = {parent = 12840374, map = 12840374, start = 0, end = 0}
         indec = {parent = 19862678, map = 19862678, start = 0, end = 0}
         shift_translated = false
         delayed_switch_frame = 12861586
         original_uppercase = 0
         original_uppercase_position = -1
         dummyflag = false
         starting_buffer = 0x1bb1640
         fake_prefixed_keys = 12861586
         gcpro1 = {next = 0xc440c2, var = 0xc44092, nvars = 12861586}
#6  0x000000000053d075 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1459
         cmd = 17040882
         keybuf = {52, 14153312, 8, 1375770134, 12888384, 12979344, 
140735464952368, 6012999, 140735464952400, 12861586, 140735464952448, 
6015368, 12861586, 12979346, 276967387, 0, 12654096, 17017138, 
140735464952016, 12979344,
           140735464952592, 6129238, 16178310, 2, 12979346, 12861586, 0, 
0, 17017138, 12979344}
         i = 1
         prev_modiff = 43
         prev_buffer = 0xd7f660
         already_adjusted = false
#7  0x00000000005d4355 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x53cc94 
<command_loop_1>, handlers=12913266, hfun=0x53c585 <cmd_error>) at 
eval.c:1289
         val = 1
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
         c = {tag = 12861586, val = 12861586, next = 0x7fff87655520, 
gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 8475212827349283817, 4284224, 
140735464954000, 0, 0, 8475212827565290473, -8475476146159291415}, 
__mask_was_saved = 0,
               __saved_mask = {__val = {9971267927550260201, 
140733193388032, 0, 140733193388033, 234776306184, 22, 9278096, 0, 
140735464954000, 0, 0, 140735464953408, 234774128806, 1, 0, 
4294967295}}}}, backlist = 0x0,
           handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, 
poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
         h = {handler = 12913266, var = 12861586, chosen_clause = 
12913266, tag = 0x7fff876553a0, next = 0x0}
#8  0x000000000053c9b0 in command_loop_2 (ignore=12861586) at 
keyboard.c:1168
         val = 0
#9  0x00000000005d3d32 in internal_catch (tag=12909106, func=0x53c98a 
<command_loop_2>, arg=12861586) at eval.c:1060
         c = {tag = 12909106, val = 12861586, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, 
jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 8475212827399615465, 4284224, 140735464954000, 0, 
0, 8475212827357672425, -8475476147158977559}, __mask_was_saved = 0, 
__saved_mask = {
                 __val = {0, 140735464953312, 0, 472446402651, 0, 
140735464953376, 6014352, 139644543260127, 12861586, 12861586, 13081842, 
14, 0, 12206384, 12888384, 140735464953424}}}}, backlist = 0x0, 
handlerlist = 0x0,
           lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, 
interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
#10 0x000000000053c95e in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1147
No locals.
#11 0x000000000053c0d5 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:779
         count = 1
         val = 12861586
#12 0x000000000053c278 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:843
         count = 0
         buffer = 12861586
#13 0x000000000053a123 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fff87655898) at 
emacs.c:1528
         dummy = 140735464953664
         stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
         do_initial_setlocale = true
         dumping = false
         skip_args = 0
         rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
         no_loadup = false
         junk = 0x0
         dname_arg = 0x0
         ch_to_dir = 0x36aac17148 <[email-masked]> 
"\360\306\356\251\066"
(gdb)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
  of 2013-07-22 on kiasportyw
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11402000
Configured using:
  `configure '--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
  '--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix='
  '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr'
  '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
  '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include'
  '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec'
  '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
  '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--with-dbus'
  '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
  '--with-xft' '--with-xpm' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-gpm=no'
  'build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
  'host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
  -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
  --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -grecord-gcc-switches -m64 -mtune=generic'
  'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro ''

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Loading 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/desktop-entry-mode-init.el 
(source)...done
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/rpm-spec-mode-init.el 
(source)...done
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/rpmdev-init.el 
(source)...done
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/systemtap-init.el 
(source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Best regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek