Subject: 24.3; Crash when editing pattern for Helm-for-files

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 10:34:55 +0200

Hello,

When editing the pattern of helm-for-files (trying to refine locate's results
-- using Everything, via Cygwin Bash), I got this crash:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.50.20130508-cvs (cygwin-special)
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-cygwin".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Attaching to process 864
[New Thread 864.0x14f4]
[New Thread 864.0x1b78]
[New Thread 864.0xe3c]
[New Thread 864.0x10ac]
[New Thread 864.0x9b8]
[New Thread 864.0x56c]
[New Thread 864.0x10a0]
Reading symbols from /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/bin/emacs.exe...done.
(gdb) continue
Continuing.
[Thread 864.0x10a0 exited with code 0]

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to Thread 864.0x14f4]
0x75639bfd in KERNELBASE!DebugBreak () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
(gdb) thread apply all backtrace

Thread 6 (Thread 864.0x56c):
#0  0x775ae1a4 in ntdll!ZwWaitForMultipleObjects () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x755bc752 in KERNELBASE!GetModuleHandleExW () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
#2  0x75db6ab5 in WaitForMultipleObjects () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNEL32.DLL
#3  0x6c421d8c in msiltcfg!RestartMsi () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/msiltcfg.dll
#4  0x75db850d in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNEL32.DLL
#5  0x775dbf39 in ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#6  0x775dbf0c in ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#7  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 5 (Thread 864.0x9b8):
#0  0x775adc34 in ntdll!ZwWaitForSingleObject () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x755b1129 in WaitForSingleObjectEx () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
#2  0x000002d4 in ?? ()
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 4 (Thread 864.0x10ac):
#0  0x775af6b4 in ntdll!ZwWaitForWorkViaWorkerFactory () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x775a4524 in ntdll!TpIsTimerSet () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#2  0x75db850d in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNEL32.DLL
#3  0x775dbf39 in ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#4  0x775dbf0c in ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#5  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 3 (Thread 864.0xe3c):
#0  0x775adc34 in ntdll!ZwWaitForSingleObject () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#1  0x755b1129 in WaitForSingleObjectEx () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
#2  0x000003c0 in ?? ()
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 2 (Thread 864.0x1b78):
#0  0x7571b891 in USER32!CharNextA () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/USER32.dll
#1  0x0114aec4 in w32_msg_pump (msg_buf=0x66ccff24) at w32fns.c:2374
#2  0x0114b102 in w32_msg_worker@4 (arg=0x0) at w32fns.c:2600
#3  0x75db850d in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNEL32.DLL
#4  0x775dbf39 in ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#5  0x775dbf0c in ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#6  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Thread 1 (Thread 864.0x14f4):
#0  0x75639bfd in KERNELBASE!DebugBreak () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
#1  0x01156c53 in emacs_abort () at w32fns.c:7717
#2  0x0100145d in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:344
#3  0x011472bb in handle_fatal_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1638
#4  0x01147296 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=11, handler=0x11472a2 <handle_fatal_signal>) at sysdep.c:1614
#5  0x011472ef in deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1650
#6  0x010011ea in _gnu_exception_handler@4 ()
#7  0x7564084e in UnhandledExceptionFilter () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
#8  0x00888334 in ?? ()
#9  0x775fbf2c in ntdll!RtlCreateUserThread () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#10 0x775dbf0c in ntdll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
#11 0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) quit
A debugging session is active.

        Inferior 1 [process 864] will be detached.

Quit anyway? (y or n) y
Detaching from program: /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/bin/emacs.exe, Pid 864
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best regards,
  Seb

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.2.9200)
 of 2013-04-08 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 111342 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -IC:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.1.10-w32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> m <S-f12> M-x r e p o r t <down> <return>

Load-path shadows:
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-texinfo
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-publish
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-odt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-md
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-man
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-icalendar
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-html
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-beamer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-ascii
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-macro
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sh
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-makefile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-core
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-asymptote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mime-20120112/org-mime
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130711.2359/.dir-locals hides d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/password-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/md4
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/hex-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/format-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-version
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/tls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/sasl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/netrc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/dns
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/net/dig
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/shr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/shr-color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/message
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130711.2359/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/Users/sva/src/emacs-leuven/elint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/elint
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval eldoc helm-mode
helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs ffap thingatpt
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info
helm-net browse-url xml helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin
helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils compile helm gnus-cite
gnus-alias flyspell ispell auto-complete popup org-table vc-dispatcher vc-svn
git-commit vc-git org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-mime org-crypt ob-sql ob-sh
shell ob-python ob-org ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-R appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-inlinetask org warnings org-macro org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs whitespace gnus-topic image-file mail-extr utf-7 nndraft nnmh
nnimap parse-time utf7 gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache
gnus-sum time-stamp copyright bbdb-message sendmail epa-file epa epg
epg-config netrc gnutls network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-leuven gnus-dired dired-sort-map dired-single
dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site
timezone org-footnote org-compat org-macs mule-util gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message dircolors format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit emacs-leuven leuven-theme gnus-load find-func paren
mic-paren derived yasnippet help-mode org-loaddefs uniquify helm-config
helm-aliases diff-mode- easy-mmode edmacro kmacro idle-require
auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-complete-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
calfw-autoloads circe-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads
idle-require-autoloads jabber-autoloads lcs-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads
lui-autoloads org-autoloads pager-autoloads popup-autoloads tracking-autoloads
shorten-autoloads w3m-autoloads info easymenu yasnippet-autoloads package
cl-macs gv advice help-fns advice-preload cl cl-lib time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns
disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process w32 multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Sebastien Vauban