Subject: bug#1502: Acknowledgement (CR/LF Unicode Problem)

From: "Lafleur, Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 17:02:49 -0600

This problem also appears to happen regardless of if I go into hexl-mode
or not. All I do is open the file (a .SQL file), add a space, and then
save it. These files have the 3 byte order mark at the beginning of the
file that Microsoft puts that Emacs doesn't recognize. Don't know if
that makes a difference.

I can forward the file with the problem if you need it.

I reproduced the problem on NT Emacs 22.3 also.

Thanks,

Henry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emacs bug Tracking System [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 4:40 PM
To: Lafleur, Henry
Subject: bug#1502: Acknowledgement (CR/LF Unicode Problem)

Thank you for filing a new bug report with Emacs.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.

Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
 Emacs Bugs <[email-masked]>

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please send
it to [email-masked], as before.

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish to
report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

--
1502: http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1502
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

-----------------------------------------
CANRIG EMAIL NOTICE - This transmission may be strictly
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you may not disclose, print, copy, or disseminate this
information. If you have received this in error, please reply and
notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized
interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.
This communication does not reflect an intention by the sender or
the sender's principal to conduct a transaction or make any
agreement by electronic means. Nothing contained in this message or
in any attachment shall satisfy the requirements for a writing, and
nothing contained herein shall constitute a contract or electronic
signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National
Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions
Act, or any other statute governing electronic transactions.