Subject: Re: bug#15019: 24.3.50; GnuTLS 3.2.3 Is incompatible wit Gnus/emacs-trunk

From: Oleksii Shevchuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 10:38:05 +0300

> On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 22:52:57 +0300 Oleksii Shevchuk <[email-masked]> wrote: 

> OS> Opening IMAP via TLS hangs with 
> OS> Opening connection to SERVERNAME via tls...
> OS> message.

> OS> Last messages in strace on server side (dovecot):
> OS> [pid 16914] read(17, "* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITER"..., 1024) = 144
> OS> [pid 16914] setsockopt(16, SOL_TCP, TCP_CORK, [1], 4) = 0
> OS> [pid 16914] write(16, "\27\3\3\0\225in\341VmK\201s\303\331\354\357\274\343s\264\361\307\5\276\337\366\33ms\242\204"..., 154) = 154
> OS> [pid 16914] read(17, 0x1598184, 1024)   = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
> OS> [pid 16914] setsockopt(16, SOL_TCP, TCP_CORK, [0], 4) = 0
> OS> [pid 16914] gettimeofday({1375559372, 582586}, NULL) = 0
> OS> [pid 16914] epoll_wait(0xc, 0x158d218, 0x9, 0x2be81) = 1

> Can you raise `gnutls-log-level' to 10 and see what the logs say?

Here are the logs for gnutls 3.1.11 (that works) and 3.2.4 (that doesn't, 3.2.2,
3.2.3 also doesn't work)

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) allocating credentials
gnutls.c: [2] (Emacs) allocating x509 credentials
gnutls.c: [2] (Emacs) using default verification flags
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) setting the trustfile:  /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) gnutls callbacks
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) gnutls_init
gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Allocating epoch #0

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) got non-default priority string: NORMAL:+COMP-DEFLATE
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) setting the priority string
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_constate.c:715

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Allocating epoch #1

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (C0.2B)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (C0.09)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (C0.23)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (C0.2C)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (C0.0A)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 (C0.24)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (C0.08)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (C0.2F)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (C0.13)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (C0.27)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (C0.30)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (C0.14)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (C0.12)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (00.9C)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.2F)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (00.3C)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.35)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (00.3D)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.41)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.84)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (00.0A)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_ARCFOUR_SHA1 (00.05)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_ARCFOUR_MD5 (00.04)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (00.9E)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.33)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (00.67)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.39)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (00.6B)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.45)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.88)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (00.16)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (00.A2)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.32)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (00.40)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.38)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (00.6A)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.44)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.87)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (00.13)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_ARCFOUR_SHA1 (00.66)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: Sending extension STATUS REQUEST (5 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: Sending extension SAFE RENEGOTIATION (1 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: Sending extension SESSION TICKET (0 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: Sending extension SUPPORTED ECC (12 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: Sending extension SUPPORTED ECC POINT FORMATS (2 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (4.1) RSA-SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (4.2) DSA-SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (4.3) ECDSA-SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (5.1) RSA-SHA384

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (5.3) ECDSA-SHA384

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (6.1) RSA-SHA512

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (6.3) ECDSA-SHA512

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (3.1) RSA-SHA224

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (3.2) DSA-SHA224

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (3.3) ECDSA-SHA224

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (2.1) RSA-SHA1

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (2.2) DSA-SHA1

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: sent signature algo (2.3) ECDSA-SHA1

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: Sending extension SIGNATURE ALGORITHMS (28 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: CLIENT HELLO was queued [198 bytes]

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: enqueued [CLIENT HELLO] 198. Total 198 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE FLUSH: 198 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Handshake(22) with length: 198 and target length: 198

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: NULL, MAC: MAC-NULL, Epoch: 0

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 203 bytes for 0x6. Total 203 bytes.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[1] Handshake(22) in epoch 0 and length: 203

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: wrote 1 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 203 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 203 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 53

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 53

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 53 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 53 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 53 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 58 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[0] Handshake(22) with length: 53

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 53 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: SERVER HELLO (2) was received. Length 49[49], frag offset 0, frag length: 49, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Server's version: 3.3

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: SessionID length: 0

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: SessionID: 00

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Selected cipher suite: RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Selected compression method: DEFLATE (1)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: Parsing extension 'SAFE RENEGOTIATION/65281' (1 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x5a6c630]: Parsing extension 'SESSION TICKET/35' (0 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Safe renegotiation succeeded

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 3875

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 3875

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 3875 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 3875 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 3875 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 3880 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[1] Handshake(22) with length: 3875

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 3875 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: CERTIFICATE (11) was received. Length 3871[3871], frag offset 0, frag length: 3871, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 4

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 4

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 4 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 4 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 4 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 9 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[2] Handshake(22) with length: 4

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 4 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: SERVER HELLO DONE (14) was received. Length 0[0], frag offset 0, frag length: 1, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1007

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1192

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: CLIENT KEY EXCHANGE was queued [262 bytes]

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: enqueued [CLIENT KEY EXCHANGE] 262. Total 262 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: enqueued [CHANGE CIPHER SPEC] 1. Total 263 bytes.

gnutls.c: [3] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent ChangeCipherSpec

gnutls.c: [9] INT: PREMASTER SECRET[48]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: CLIENT RANDOM[32]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: SERVER RANDOM[32]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: MASTER SECRET: ****

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Initializing epoch #1

gnutls.c: [9] INT: KEY BLOCK[40]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: CLIENT WRITE KEY [16]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: SERVER WRITE KEY [16]: ****

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Epoch #1 ready

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Cipher Suite: RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Initializing internal [write] cipher sessions

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: recording tls-unique CB (send)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: FINISHED was queued [16 bytes]

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: enqueued [FINISHED] 16. Total 279 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE FLUSH: 279 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Handshake(22) with length: 262 and target length: 262

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: NULL, MAC: MAC-NULL, Epoch: 0

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 267 bytes for 0x6. Total 267 bytes.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[2] Handshake(22) in epoch 0 and length: 267

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: wrote 1 bytes, 17 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet ChangeCipherSpec(20) with length: 1 and target length: 1

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: NULL, MAC: MAC-NULL, Epoch: 0

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 6 bytes for 0x6. Total 273 bytes.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[3] ChangeCipherSpec(20) in epoch 0 and length: 6

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: wrote 1 bytes, 16 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Handshake(22) with length: 16 and target length: 16

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 54 bytes for 0x6. Total 327 bytes.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[1] Handshake(22) in epoch 1 and length: 54

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: wrote 1 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 327 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 327 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:508

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 170

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 170

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 170 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 170 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 170 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 175 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[3] Handshake(22) with length: 170

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 170 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: NEW SESSION TICKET (4) was received. Length 166[166], frag offset 0, frag length: 166, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 ChangeCipherSpec packet received. Epoch 0, length: 1

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet ChangeCipherSpec(20)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet ChangeCipherSpec(20) with length: 1

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 1 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 1 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 1 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 6 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[4] ChangeCipherSpec(20) with length: 1

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 1 bytes of Data(20)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: Cipher Suite: RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1015

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 48

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 48

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 48 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 48 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 48 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 53 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[0] Handshake(22) with length: 16

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 16 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x5a6c630]: FINISHED (20) was received. Length 12[12], frag offset 0, frag length: 12, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Start of epoch cleanup

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Epoch #0 freed

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: End of epoch cleanup

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: status_request.c:363

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: mpi.c:246

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 149

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 149

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 149 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 149 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 149 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 154 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[1] Application Data(23) with length: 144

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 144 bytes of Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 14 and target length: 14

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 49 bytes for 0x6. Total 49 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 49 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 49 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[2] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 49

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 89

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 89

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 89 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 89 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 89 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 94 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[2] Application Data(23) with length: 196

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 196 bytes of Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 27 and target length: 27

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 62 bytes for 0x6. Total 62 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 62 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 62 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[3] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 62

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 86

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 86

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 86 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 86 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 86 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 91 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[3] Application Data(23) with length: 56

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 56 bytes of Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 54 and target length: 54

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 89 bytes for 0x6. Total 89 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 89 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 89 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[4] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 89

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 195

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 195

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 195 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 195 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 195 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 200 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[4] Application Data(23) with length: 300

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 300 bytes of Data(23)

Opening connection to mail.alxchk.me...done
Opening nnimap server on AliSo...done
gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 17 and target length: 17

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 52 bytes for 0x6. Total 52 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 52 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 52 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[5] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 52

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 234

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 234

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 234 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 234 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 234 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 239 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[5] Application Data(23) with length: 1024

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 1024 bytes of Data(23)

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 249

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 249

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 249 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 249 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 249 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 254 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[6] Application Data(23) with length: 1024

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 1024 bytes of Data(23)

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 35

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 35

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 35 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 35 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 35 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 40 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[7] Application Data(23) with length: 12

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 12 bytes of Data(23)

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 202

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 202

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 202 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 202 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 202 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 207 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[8] Application Data(23) with length: 1024

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 1024 bytes of Data(23)

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 65

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 65

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 65 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 65 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 65 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 70 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Decrypted Packet[9] Application Data(23) with length: 70

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 70 bytes of Data(23)

No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 23 and target length: 23

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 57 bytes for 0x6. Total 57 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 57 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 57 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[6] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 57

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 28 and target length: 28

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 63 bytes for 0x6. Total 63 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 63 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 63 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[7] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 63

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 20 and target length: 20

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 45 bytes for 0x6. Total 45 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 45 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 45 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[8] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 45

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 27 and target length: 27

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 45 bytes for 0x6. Total 45 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 45 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 45 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[9] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 45

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 20 and target length: 20

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 46 bytes for 0x6. Total 46 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 46 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 46 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[10] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 46

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 29 and target length: 29

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 47 bytes for 0x6. Total 47 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 47 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 47 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[11] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 47

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 21 and target length: 21

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 47 bytes for 0x6. Total 47 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 47 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 47 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[12] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 47

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 28 and target length: 28

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 44 bytes for 0x6. Total 44 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 44 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 44 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[13] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 44

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 24 and target length: 24

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 50 bytes for 0x6. Total 50 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 50 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 50 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[14] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 50

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 29 and target length: 29

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 47 bytes for 0x6. Total 47 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 47 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 47 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[15] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 47

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 24 and target length: 24

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 49 bytes for 0x6. Total 49 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 49 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 49 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[16] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 49

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 29 and target length: 29

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 46 bytes for 0x6. Total 46 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 46 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 46 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[17] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 46

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 20 and target length: 20

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 45 bytes for 0x6. Total 45 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 45 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 45 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[18] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 45

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 28 and target length: 28

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 44 bytes for 0x6. Total 44 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 44 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 44 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[19] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 44

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 20 and target length: 20

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 45 bytes for 0x6. Total 45 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 45 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 45 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[20] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 45

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 27 and target length: 27

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 44 bytes for 0x6. Total 44 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 44 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 44 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[21] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 44

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 20 and target length: 20

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 43 bytes for 0x6. Total 43 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 43 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 43 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[22] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 43

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 25 and target length: 25

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 42 bytes for 0x6. Total 42 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 42 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 42 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[23] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 42

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 20 and target length: 20

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 46 bytes for 0x6. Total 46 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 46 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 46 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Sent Packet[24] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 46

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x5a6c630]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 25 and target length: 25

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x5a6c630]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 42 bytes for 0x6. Total 42 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 42 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 42 bytes, 0 bytes left.

...

And so on
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) allocating credentials
gnutls.c: [2] (Emacs) allocating x509 credentials
gnutls.c: [2] (Emacs) using default verification flags
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) setting the trustfile:  /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) gnutls callbacks
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) gnutls_init
gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Allocating epoch #0

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) got non-default priority string: NORMAL:+COMP-DEFLATE
gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) setting the priority string
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_constate.c:581

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Allocating epoch #1

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (C0.2B)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (C0.09)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (C0.23)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (C0.2C)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (C0.0A)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 (C0.24)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (C0.08)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_ECDSA_ARCFOUR_128_SHA1 (C0.07)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (C0.2F)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (C0.13)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (C0.27)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (C0.30)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (C0.14)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (C0.12)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: ECDHE_RSA_ARCFOUR_128_SHA1 (C0.11)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (00.9C)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.2F)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (00.3C)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.35)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (00.3D)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.41)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.84)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (00.0A)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_ARCFOUR_SHA1 (00.05)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: RSA_ARCFOUR_MD5 (00.04)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (00.9E)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.33)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (00.67)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.39)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (00.6B)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.45)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.88)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (00.16)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (00.A2)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.32)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (00.40)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.38)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (00.6A)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA1 (00.44)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA1 (00.87)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA1 (00.13)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Keeping ciphersuite: DHE_DSS_ARCFOUR_SHA1 (00.66)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: Sending extension STATUS REQUEST (5 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: Sending extension SAFE RENEGOTIATION (1 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: Sending extension SESSION TICKET (0 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: Sending extension SUPPORTED ECC (12 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: Sending extension SUPPORTED ECC POINT FORMATS (2 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (4.1) RSA-SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (4.2) DSA-SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (4.3) ECDSA-SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (5.1) RSA-SHA384

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (5.3) ECDSA-SHA384

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (6.1) RSA-SHA512

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (6.3) ECDSA-SHA512

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (3.1) RSA-SHA224

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (3.2) DSA-SHA224

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (3.3) ECDSA-SHA224

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (2.1) RSA-SHA1

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (2.2) DSA-SHA1

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: sent signature algo (2.3) ECDSA-SHA1

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: Sending extension SIGNATURE ALGORITHMS (28 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: CLIENT HELLO was queued [202 bytes]

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: enqueued [CLIENT HELLO] 202. Total 202 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE FLUSH: 202 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Preparing Packet Handshake(22) with length: 202 and target length: 202

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x473e7b0]: cipher: NULL, MAC: MAC-NULL, Epoch: 0

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 207 bytes for 0x6. Total 207 bytes.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Sent Packet[1] Handshake(22) in epoch 0 and length: 207

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: wrote 1 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 207 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 207 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 53

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 53

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 53 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 53 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 53 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 58 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Decrypted Packet[0] Handshake(22) with length: 53

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 53 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: SERVER HELLO (2) was received. Length 49[49], frag offset 0, frag length: 49, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Server's version: 3.3

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: SessionID length: 0

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: SessionID: 00

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Selected cipher suite: RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Selected compression method: DEFLATE (1)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: Parsing extension 'SAFE RENEGOTIATION/65281' (1 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] EXT[0x473e7b0]: Parsing extension 'SESSION TICKET/35' (0 bytes)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Safe renegotiation succeeded

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 3875

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 3875

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 3875 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 3875 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 3875 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 3880 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Decrypted Packet[1] Handshake(22) with length: 3875

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 3875 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: CERTIFICATE (11) was received. Length 3871[3871], frag offset 0, frag length: 3871, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 4

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 4

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 4 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 4 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 4 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 9 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Decrypted Packet[2] Handshake(22) with length: 4

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 4 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: SERVER HELLO DONE (14) was received. Length 0[0], frag offset 0, frag length: 1, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1010

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1195

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: CLIENT KEY EXCHANGE was queued [262 bytes]

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: enqueued [CLIENT KEY EXCHANGE] 262. Total 262 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: enqueued [CHANGE CIPHER SPEC] 1. Total 263 bytes.

gnutls.c: [3] REC[0x473e7b0]: Sent ChangeCipherSpec

gnutls.c: [9] INT: PREMASTER SECRET[48]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: CLIENT RANDOM[32]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: SERVER RANDOM[32]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: MASTER SECRET: *****

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Initializing epoch #1

gnutls.c: [9] INT: KEY BLOCK[40]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: CLIENT WRITE KEY [16]: ****

gnutls.c: [9] INT: SERVER WRITE KEY [16]: ****

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Epoch #1 ready

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Cipher Suite: RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Initializing internal [write] cipher sessions

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: recording tls-unique CB (send)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: FINISHED was queued [16 bytes]

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: enqueued [FINISHED] 16. Total 279 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE FLUSH: 279 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Preparing Packet Handshake(22) with length: 262 and target length: 262

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x473e7b0]: cipher: NULL, MAC: MAC-NULL, Epoch: 0

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 267 bytes for 0x6. Total 267 bytes.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Sent Packet[2] Handshake(22) in epoch 0 and length: 267

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: wrote 1 bytes, 17 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Preparing Packet ChangeCipherSpec(20) with length: 1 and target length: 1

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x473e7b0]: cipher: NULL, MAC: MAC-NULL, Epoch: 0

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 6 bytes for 0x6. Total 273 bytes.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Sent Packet[3] ChangeCipherSpec(20) in epoch 0 and length: 6

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: wrote 1 bytes, 16 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Preparing Packet Handshake(22) with length: 16 and target length: 16

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x473e7b0]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 54 bytes for 0x6. Total 327 bytes.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Sent Packet[1] Handshake(22) in epoch 1 and length: 54

gnutls.c: [7] HWRITE: wrote 1 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 327 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 327 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: -1 returned from 0x6, errno=11 gerrno=0

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:511

gnutls.c: [1] (Emacs) non-fatal error: Resource temporarily unavailable, try again.
gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 170

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 170

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 170 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 170 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 170 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 175 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Decrypted Packet[3] Handshake(22) with length: 170

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 170 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: NEW SESSION TICKET (4) was received. Length 166[166], frag offset 0, frag length: 166, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: SSL 3.3 ChangeCipherSpec packet received. Epoch 0, length: 1

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Expected Packet ChangeCipherSpec(20)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Received Packet ChangeCipherSpec(20) with length: 1

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 1 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 1 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 1 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 6 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Decrypted Packet[4] ChangeCipherSpec(20) with length: 1

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 1 bytes of Data(20)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: Cipher Suite: RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: gnutls_buffers.c:1018

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: SSL 3.3 Handshake packet received. Epoch 0, length: 49

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Expected Packet Handshake(22)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Received Packet Handshake(22) with length: 49

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 49 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 49 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 49 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 54 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Decrypted Packet[0] Handshake(22) with length: 16

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 16 bytes of Data(22)

gnutls.c: [3] HSK[0x473e7b0]: FINISHED (20) was received. Length 12[12], frag offset 0, frag length: 12, sequence: 0

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Start of epoch cleanup

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Epoch #0 freed

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: End of epoch cleanup

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: status_request.c:363

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: mpi.c:246

gnutls.c: [2] ASSERT: dn.c:991

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 149

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 149

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 149 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 149 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 149 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 154 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Decrypted Packet[1] Application Data(23) with length: 144

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 144 bytes of Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Preparing Packet Application Data(23) with length: 14 and target length: 14

gnutls.c: [9] ENC[0x473e7b0]: cipher: AES-128-GCM, MAC: AEAD, Epoch: 1

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: enqueued 49 bytes for 0x6. Total 49 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE FLUSH: 49 bytes in buffer.

gnutls.c: [7] WRITE: wrote 49 bytes, 0 bytes left.

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Sent Packet[2] Application Data(23) in epoch 1 and length: 49

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 5 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 0 bytes into buffer. Adding 5 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 5 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: SSL 3.3 Application Data packet received. Epoch 0, length: 89

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Expected Packet Application Data(23)

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Received Packet Application Data(23) with length: 89

gnutls.c: [7] READ: Got 89 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] READ: read 89 bytes from 0x6

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Have 5 bytes into buffer. Adding 89 bytes.

gnutls.c: [7] RB: Requested 94 bytes

gnutls.c: [4] REC[0x473e7b0]: Decrypted Packet[2] Application Data(23) with length: 89

gnutls.c: [6] BUF[REC]: Inserted 89 bytes of Data(23)

Quit trying to open server nnimap+AliSo

Also, looks like there are no issues when connecting with gnutls-cli, at least I get 

* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=DIGEST-MD5 AUTH=CRAM-MD5] Dovecot ready.

> Is this a publicly available server we can test?
> Can the server log things in more detail?

This is my own dovecot server on localhost. I can add test logins, if
necessary, but looks like it hangs before authentication phase. There
are no any interesting messages at serverside at first look.

Only thing I get when 'C-g' gnus is:
dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected (no auth attempts in 40 secs): user=<>, rip=..., lip=..., TLS: Disconnected, session=<HpUWrDXo+QCsEADS>