Subject: bug#14998: AutoMake test failures

From: Carl Reynolds <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:34:06 -0400

I'm trying to make automate on my MacBook with Darwin 11.4.2. It completed the 'make' OK, but 'make check' threw a number of failures.

I've attached the test log for your information. 

I'm not sure what the meaning of these failures is. I'm getting similar results trying to build lib tool: The 'make' completes, but 'make check' creates failures.

============================================================================
Testsuite summary for GNU Automake 1.14
============================================================================
# TOTAL: 2803
# PASS:  2615
# SKIP:  127
# XFAIL: 41
# FAIL:  20
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
============================================================================
See ./test-suite.log
Please report to [email-masked]
============================================================================

Carl.