Subject: 24.3.50; url-http-end-of-document-sentinel does not work with https

From: Erik Hetzner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:29:56 -0700

Using org-caldav-sync, which connects to an https server, I was
consistently getting errors whose root cause was
url-retrieve-synchronously returning an empty buffer. *URL-DEBUG*
looked like:

  ...
  http -> url-http-end-of-document-sentinel in buffer ( *http XXX.example.org:443*)
  http -> Marking connection as free: XXX.example.org:443 #<process XXX.example.org>
  http -> Activating callback in buffer ( *http XXX.example.org:443*)
  retrieval -> Synchronous fetching done (#<buffer  *http XXX.example.org:443*>)

The buffer returned by url-retrieve-synchronously was empty.

It seems that url-http-end-of-document-sentinel does not set the
variable url-gateway-method to 'tls before calling url-http when using
https. Changing url-http-end-of-document-sentinel to set
url-gateway-method to 'tls if the url has scheme https fixes the
issue.

Patch for a proposed fix, which works for me, is attached.

I believe this is also the issue report here:
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9592

diff --git a/lisp/url/url-http.el b/lisp/url/url-http.el
index 7f21a38..4ee9377 100644
--- a/lisp/url/url-http.el
+++ b/lisp/url/url-http.el
@@ -895,6 +895,8 @@ should be shown to the user."
                (let ((url-request-method url-http-method)
                      (url-request-extra-headers url-http-extra-headers)
                      (url-request-data url-http-data))
+                 (if (string= "https" (url-type url-current-object))
+                     (setq url-gateway-method 'tls))
                  (url-http url-current-object url-callback-function
                            url-callback-arguments (current-buffer)))))
 	    ((url-http-parse-headers)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2013-07-25 on menkalinan, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20130724-1~ppa1~raring1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11303000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.04

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-info --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes
 CFLAGS='-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2'
 CPPFLAGS='-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS='-g -Wl,--as-needed
 -znocombreloc''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> C-x C-f C-g C-x C-f . a u <tab> t h <tab> 
C-j M-> C-y C-x C-s M-x o r g - c a l d <tab> <return> 
s <tab> <return> <up> M-x r e <backspace> <backspace> 
e m <tab> a <tab> <tab> <M-backspace> r e p o r <tab> 
<return>

Recent messages:
Speck-mode turned off [2 times]
Using dictionary "en_US" and filter "URL" [2 times]
Speck-mode turned off [4 times]
Using dictionary "en_US" and filter "URL" [55 times]
Speck-mode turned off [31 times]
55 unique files scanned for IDs
Using dictionary "en_US" and filter "URL"
Contacting host: XXX.example.org:443
url-dav-request: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/magit/.dir-locals
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3mhack hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-hist hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/mime-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-antenna hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-favicon hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-form hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-proc hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-filter hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/octet hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/mew-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-cookie hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-bug hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-ccl hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-namazu hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-image hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-util hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-weather hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-search hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-load hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-load
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-rss hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-dtree hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/emacs-w3m/w3m-lnum hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get-24.3.50.1/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug vc-git autorevert filenotify speck ox-md
ox-confluence org-wl org-w3m org-timer org-mu4e org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-habit
org-docview org-clock org-archive org-agenda gnutls network-stream
starttls org-caldav icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-id ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox url-dav url-http tls
url-auth url-gw url-handlers windmove tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell quail zenburn-theme iswitchb edmacro kmacro .loaddefs
twittering-mode scala-mode2 scala-mode2-map scala-mode2-fontlock
scala-mode2-indent scala-mode2-paragraph scala-mode2-syntax
scala-mode2-lib org-element org warnings advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs monky bindat
google-contacts-message google-contacts xml url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
mailcap url-util url-parse url-vars google-oauth mu4e mu4e-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view epa derived epg
epg-config browse-url comint ansi-color ring mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail auth-source eieio eieio-core
gnus-util password-cache sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-about
mu4e-vars message byte-opt format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line
mu4e-meta el-get cl-macs gv el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages
el-get-notify help-mode easymenu el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload help-fns lisp-mnt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl nadvice cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired package w3m-load
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.