Subject: bug#14980: 24.3; C-u C-x C-e and C-x C-e print different strings

From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:14:52 +0200

>From emacs -Q, I hit the following keys
" \ 3 0 3 \ 2 5 1 " C-x C-e
I then see
"\303\251"
in my buffer (which I just typed) and,
"Ã©"
in my echo area.
If I hit C-u C-x C-e, the string
"\303\251"
is added again to my buffer.

I expected to see
"\303\251"
both in echo area and in the buffer ; or at least the same thing,
whatever that should be.

N.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, Motif Version 2.3.4)
 of 2013-04-09 on geodiff-mac3
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11304000
Configured using:
 `configure '--with-x-toolkit=motif''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: rcirc

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  rcirc-omit-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <up> <return> n n n n n n n n n <up> <up> <up> 
<return> q g <up> <down> <return> <return> n n n n 
q <return> <return> q <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> 
q <up> <return> <return> q C-c C-SPC C-c C-SPC g q 
y C-c C-SPC C-u C-c C-SPC M-: <up> <up> <up> <up> C-g 
C-x b <return> <C-end> C-x b <return> C-c t ( d <backspace> 
d e c o d e - c o d i n g - s t r i n g SPC " \ <kp-3> 
<kp-0> <kp-3> \ <kp-2> <kp-5> <kp-0> <backspace> 1 
C-e C-b SPC ' u t f - 8 C-e C-x C-e C-c C-SPC I f SPC 
y o u SPC w r i t e SPC ( <backspace> " \ <kp-3> <kp-0> 
<kp-3> \ <kp-2> <kp-5> <kp-1> " C-x C-e C-u C-x C-e 
C-/ C-u C-x C-e C-x C-e C-h e M-> C-p C-p C-x b <return> 
C-x C-e C-u C-x C-e C-/ C-/ M-x C-g <home> <C-right> 
<C-right> <C-right> <right> ( p r i n 1 - t o - s t 
r i n g SPC C-e ) C-x C-e <C-left> <C-left> <left> 
<left> C-a C-k C-c C-q f s b o t <return> e v a l SPC 
( <backspace> " " <left> C-y <home> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> M-d M-d M-d M-d M-d M-d <end> <backspace> 
<backspace> C-a <return> M-p C-a M-d m e s <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> p r i n 1 - t o - s t r i n 
g <return> M-p C-c C-SPC C-x b <return> C-a C-k M-p 
M-p M-p M-n M-n M-n M-n M-p C-x C-e C-a C-k <up> <end> 
C-x C-e M-x C-g C-g M-x r e p o r t SPC e m <tab> 
<return>

Recent messages:
Quit
"\"\\303\\251\""
Mark set
"Ã©" [2 times]
Quit
user-error: Nothing to cancel.
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
"Ã©"

Load-path shadows:
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/magit-blame hides ~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/magit-key-mode hides ~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-key-mode
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/magit-stgit hides ~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-stgit
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/magit-wip hides ~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/magit-topgit hides ~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-topgit
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/rebase-mode hides ~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rebase-mode
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/magit hides ~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/magit-bisect hides ~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bisect
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/magit-svn hides ~/sources/magit/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-svn
~/.emacs.d/lisp/asy-mode hides /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf/asymptote/asy-mode
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/json
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130707.2304/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(arc-mode archive-mode plain-tex org-attach org-id rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads hi-lock url-mailto org-clock loadhist
powerline-autoloads powerline-separators powerline-themes smerge-mode
pcsv table bug-reference quail autorevert log4j-mode python mule-diag
ruler-mode hexl vc-dispatcher vc-svn helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm novice ielm gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache
gh-auth gh-common gh-url request gh-profile eieio-base align gnus-uu
yenc ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult
ediff-init ediff lua-mode lua-mode-autoloads follow texmathp thai-util
thai-word rebase-mode rx make-mode esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util org-datetree org-colview tutorial zone wtf shadow debbugs-gnu
debbugs soap-client emacsbug nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok ispell crosshairs col-highlight vline
hl-line+ hl-line rainbow-mode ses unsafep generic csv-nav-autoloads
tex-buf reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars font-latex latex
tex-style tex dbus crm boxquote files-x nlinum linum ibuf-macs doctor
url-handlers cal-move image-file bookmark sgml-mode locate csv-mode
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-table url-queue
goto-addr cus-edit sh-script smie executable dired-aux jabberd
tramp-cmds jabber hex-util jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-ft-client
jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars
jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-version
jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-roster jabber-ourversion
jabber-avatar jabber-register jabber-presence assoc jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg
jabber-private jabber-ahc jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
jabber-muc jabber-newdisco jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-iq
jabber-chat ewoc jabber-menu jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-keymap jabber-alert jabber-core jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-conn srv dns jabber-logon jabber-xml
jabber-util jabber-autoloads autoload tar-mode two-column iso-transl
ps-print ps-def lpr descr-text finder apropos mailalias smtpmail
sendmail gud perl-mode edebug rect view shr-color color lisp-mnt
ibuf-ext ibuffer canlock uudecode mule-util flow-fill gnus-draft
org-element org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m shr mm-archive sort
gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg qp gnus-async gnus-ml nndraft nnmh gnutls
nnfolder time-stamp netrc tabify man etags cperl-mode dabbrev timezone
parse-time url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth google-translate json
fic-ext-mode cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs misearch multi-isearch
vc-git conf-mode find-dired projectile dash s cus-start cus-load
magit-cherry magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit grep compile thingatpt
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log pcmpl-unix pp tramp-cache tramp-sh
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs browse-url gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache help-mode debug
paredit ampc-autoloads auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads circe-autoloads color-theme-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads crosshairs-autoloads col-highlight-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads debbugs-autoloads dictionary-autoloads
dropbox-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads eimp-autoloads elnode-autoloads
db-autoloads creole-autoloads elpy-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
fakir-autoloads fic-ext-mode-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads
fuzzy-autoloads gist-autoloads gh-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads hackernews-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
imenu helm-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads hl-line+-autoloads
idomenu-autoloads iedit-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads json-autoloads
kv-autoloads lcs-autoloads litable-autoloads log4j-mode-autoloads
logito-autoloads lui-autoloads lusty-explorer-autoloads magit-autoloads
mark-tools-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads minimap-autoloads
mo-git-blame-autoloads multifiles-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
mwe-log-commands-autoloads nlinum-autoloads noflet-autoloads
nose-autoloads oauth-autoloads org-email-autoloads paredit-autoloads
pastebin-autoloads pcache-autoloads pcsv-autoloads popup-autoloads
pretty-mode-autoloads projectile-autoloads pymacs-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads pyvirtualenv-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
rebox2-autoloads request-autoloads s-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
shell-switcher-autoloads sicp-autoloads slime-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads dash-autoloads finder-inf smex-autoloads
switch-window-autoloads top-mode-autoloads tracking-autoloads
shorten-autoloads typing-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
use-package-autoloads diminish-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
virtualenv-autoloads vline-autoloads w3-autoloads web-autoloads
window-number-autoloads workspaces-autoloads wtf-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zen-and-art-theme-autoloads package disp-table
network-stream starttls rcirc-color rcirc twittering-mode epa derived
epg tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util xml pcase ob-R ob-sh shell windmove
latexenc paren doc-view jka-compr image-mode uniquify recentf
tree-widget org-contacts org-capture org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message cl-macs gv rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils wid-edit cl
find-lisp dired org-inlinetask org warnings org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs time ffap
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars winner
ring edmacro kmacro 50magit two-mode-mode tex-site auto-loads
org-loaddefs ido-hacks advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload easy-mmode
ido info easymenu server tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting motif x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)