Subject: Re: bug#14973: Unfill for Emacs

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 18:25:33 +0100

Josh <[email-masked]> writes:

> Perhaps it would make sense to extend delete-indentation to apply to
> active regions in the same way as commands like replace-string,
> whitespace-cleanup, etc.  This could make "unfilling" a paragraph as
> simple as M-h M-^, perhaps with an intervening C-n to move point to
> the desired position.

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

Looks like the command was changed to work just like this in:

commit 0cd250e9583deb1e1f4d8dae2ec44c4f7c13efa6
Author:     Basil L. Contovounesios <[email-masked]>
AuthorDate: Wed Mar 27 15:13:25 2019 +0000

    Fix recently extended delete-indentation behavior

So I think this covers the proposed new commands, and I'm therefore
closing this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no