Subject: bug#14957: 24.3.50; Flyspell language visible in mode line

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:42:09 +0100

Glenn Morris wrote:
> Following message was posted via usenet and so does not show up in bug
> tracker. I'm not going to mention this issue again.

It won't happen anymore to me, thanks to the following code (adapted
from code given to me by Michael Heerdegen -- thanks a lot to him!):

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
    (defun my/gnus-summary-followup-with-original ()
      "Force sending messages to `gnu.emacs.bug' per email."
      (interactive)
      (if (string-match (rx "gnu.emacs.bug") gnus-newsgroup-name)
                                      ; answer per email
          (call-interactively 'gnus-summary-wide-reply-with-original)
                                      ; post via news
        (call-interactively 'gnus-summary-followup-with-original)))

    (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map
      (kbd "F") 'my/gnus-summary-followup-with-original)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best regards,
  Seb

-- 
Sebastien Vauban