Subject: bug#1493: Acknowledgement (23.0.60; make-frame-on-display segfaults)

From: "Oscar Fuentes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:29:05 +0100

Forgot to do a bt full and xbacktrace:

(gdb) bt full                                                        
#0  0x000000000044753e in redisplay_internal (                       
    preserve_echo_area=<value optimized out>) at xdisp.c:11799       
        f = (struct frame *) 0x3528fb0                               
        tail = 10919649                                              
        frame = 55745652                                             
        w = (struct window *) 0x3529a10                              
        pause = 0                                                    
        must_finish = 1                                              
        tlbufpos = {                                                 
  charpos = 256,                                                     
  bytepos = 0                                                        
}                                                                    
        number_of_visible_frames = 2                                 
        count = 2                                                    
        polling_stopped_here = 0                                     
        old_frame = 55742388                                         
        consider_all_windows_p = 1                                   
#1  0x00000000004dfe98 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=2,         
    maps=0x7fff3c22ab00, prev_event=10919649, used_mouse_menu=0x7fff3c22ac14, 
    end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:3058                                          
        c = 10919649                                                          
        local_getcjmp = {{                                                    
    __jmpbuf = {17219040, 6060252397380434030, 1, 1, 0, 11,                   
      -6060668096715949970, 6060251514074036334},                             
    __mask_was_saved = 0,                                                     
    __saved_mask = {                                                          
      __val = {11180833, 10919649, 11180832, 0, 5838539, 8192, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 
        0, 0, 0, 0}                                                              
    }                                                                            
  }}                                                                             
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---                           
        save_jump = {{                                                           
    __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},                                         
    __mask_was_saved = 0,                                                        
    __saved_mask = {                                                             
      __val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}                                             
    }                                                                            
  }}                                                                             
        key_already_recorded = 0                                                 
        tem = 55691376                                                           
        save = 10919649                                                          
        previous_echo_area_message = 10919649                                    
        also_record = 10919649                                                   
        reread = 0                                                               
        polling_stopped_here = <value optimized out>                             
        orig_kboard = (struct kboard *) 0x351c870                                
#2  0x00000000004e24cd in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fff3c22aca0, bufsize=30,  
    prompt=10919649, dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1,            
    fix_current_buffer=1) at keyboard.c:9340                                     
        interrupted_kboard = (KBOARD *) 0x351c870                                
        key = 11                                                                 
        used_mouse_menu = 0                                                      
        echo_local_start = 0                                                     
        last_real_key_start = 0                                                  
        keys_local_start = 0                                                     
        local_first_binding = 0                                                  
        from_string = 10919649                                                   
        count = 2                                                                
        t = 0                                                                    
        echo_start = 0                                                           
        keys_start = 0                                                           
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---                           
        nmaps = 2                                                                
        nmaps_allocated = 2                                                      
        defs = (Lisp_Object * volatile) 0x7fff3c22aae0                           
        submaps = (Lisp_Object * volatile) 0x7fff3c22ab00                        
        orig_local_map = 16718485                                                
        orig_keymap = 10919649                                                   
        localized_local_map = 0                                                  
        first_binding = 0                                                        
        first_unbound = 31                                                       
        mock_input = 0                                                           
        fkey = {                                                                 
  parent = 16659653,                                                             
  map = 16659653,                                                                
  start = 0,                                                                     
  end = 0                                                                        
}                                                                                
        keytran = {                                                              
  parent = 10911509,                                                             
  map = 10911509,                                                                
  start = 0,                                                                     
  end = 0                                                                        
}                                                                                
        indec = {                                                                
  parent = 16659637,                                                             
  map = 16659637,                                                                
  start = 0,                                                                     
  end = 0                                                                        
}                                                                                
        shift_translated = 0                                                     
        delayed_switch_frame = 10919649                                          
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---                           
        original_uppercase = 0                                                   
        original_uppercase_position = -1                                         
        starting_buffer = (struct buffer *) 0xa73bd0                             
        fake_prefixed_keys = 10919649                                            
#3  0x00000000004e4338 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1621                   
        cmd = <value optimized out>                                              
        lose = <value optimized out>                                             
        nonundocount = 0                                                         
        keybuf = {16694549, -274473286657255168, 140059686639844, 8830536,       
  4611686018427389952, 4611686018427404288, 1, 0, 140734202293696, 5538683,      
  140059686695272, 4212696, 4294967296, 4294968231, 0, 140059758216024,          
  140734202293936, 2822930839, 140734202293856, 0, 140734202293880,              
  140059756040862, 0, 140734202293632, 140734202293376, 0, 140733193388033,      
  10919649, 12712161, -274473286657255168}                                       
        i = 17218976                                                             
        prev_modiff = 11                                                         
        prev_buffer = (struct buffer *) 0xa73bd0                                 
        already_adjusted = 0                                                     
#4  0x0000000000545c9f in internal_condition_case (                              
    bfun=0x4e4120 <command_loop_1>, handlers=11006817, hfun=0x4dbf30 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1511                                                               
        val = <value optimized out>                                              
        c = {                                                                    
  tag = 10919649,                                                                
  val = 10919649,                                                                
  next = 0x7fff3c22af60,                                                         
  gcpro = 0x0,                                                                   
  jmp = {{                                                                       
      __jmpbuf = {0, 6060252315073640558, 11547600, 1, 1, 0,                     
        -6060668096921470866, 6060251458991683694},                              
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---                           
      __mask_was_saved = 0,                                                      
      __saved_mask = {                                                           
        __val = {51539607552, 140059686667000, 140059758067712, 140734202293903, 
          4294967295, 52548513424, 8282192, 11547600, 1, 1, 0, 0,                
          140059756057770, 140733193388033, 0, 1760}                             
      }                                                                          
    }},                                                                          
  backlist = 0x0,                                                                
  handlerlist = 0x0,                                                             
  lisp_eval_depth = 0,                                                           
  pdlcount = 2,                                                                  
  poll_suppress_count = 1,                                                       
  interrupt_input_blocked = 0,                                                   
  byte_stack = 0x0                                                               
}                                                                                
        h = {                                                                    
  handler = 11006817,                                                            
  var = 10919649,                                                                
  chosen_clause = 10919649,                                                      
  tag = 0x7fff3c22adf0,                                                          
  next = 0x0                                                                     
}                                                                                
#5  0x00000000004db38e in command_loop_2 () at keyboard.c:1338                   
        val = 0                                                                  
#6  0x0000000000545db7 in internal_catch (tag=<value optimized out>,             
    func=0x4db370 <command_loop_2>, arg=10919649) at eval.c:1247                 
        c = {                                                                    
  tag = 10988113,                                                                
  val = 10919649,                                                                
  next = 0x0,                                                                    
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---                           
  gcpro = 0x0,                                                                   
  jmp = {{                                                                       
      __jmpbuf = {0, 6060252315073640558, 11547600, 1, 1, 0,                     
        -6060668097005356946, 6060251458971236462},                              
      __mask_was_saved = 0,                                                      
      __saved_mask = {                                                           
        __val = {42949672970, 384, 140734202294319, 140734202294336,             
          140734202294320, 344, 94489280512, 11117016, 11339904, 11330970,       
          10959824, 11339905, 10919649, 11330968, 5465351, 11339904}             
      }
    }},
  backlist = 0x0,
  handlerlist = 0x0,
  lisp_eval_depth = 0,
  pdlcount = 2,
  poll_suppress_count = 1,
  interrupt_input_blocked = 0,
  byte_stack = 0x0
}
#7  0x00000000004dbd68 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1317
No locals.
#8  0x00000000004dc17a in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:942
        val = <value optimized out>
#9  0x00000000004dc2f4 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:1004
        buffer = 10919649
#10 0x00000000004d2037 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fff3c22b4b8) at emacs.c:1777
        dummy = 140059667469512
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\0'
        do_initial_setlocale = 1
        skip_args = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        rlim = {
  rlim_cur = 8720000,
  rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
}
        no_loadup = 0
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
(gdb) xbacktrace
(gdb)