Subject: Re: bug#1490: 23.0.60; C-d sends "\n" while debugging with gdb in Emacs

From: "richardeng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:25:20 +0800

Package: emacs
Version: 23.0.60
Severity: minor
Tags: patch

--- gdb-ui.el.~1.253.~  2008-07-16 16:02:52.000000000 -0700                                                    
+++ gdb-ui.el   2008-11-03 03:51:32.000000000 -0800                                                            
@@ -1248,7 +1248,9 @@
            (remove-text-properties (point-min) (point-max) '(face))))                                         
        (if gud-running                                                                                        
            (progn                                                                                             
-             (let ((item (concat string "\n")))                                                               
+             (let ((item ""))                                                                                 
+               (unless (equal string "")                                                                      
+                 (setq item (concat string "\n")))                                                            
                (if gdb-enable-debug (push (cons 'send item) gdb-debug-log))                                   
                (process-send-string proc item)))                                                              
          (if (string-match "\\\\\\'" string)