Subject: bug#14873: 24.3.50; `edmacro-format-keys' broken

From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:19:01 +0100

>From `emacs -Q':
"C-x ( <return> C-x ) C-x C-k C-e"
fails with error "Bad keyword argument 0".

See r113385: the call to `edmacro-mismatch' was replaced with
`cl-mismatch', but unfortunately they are not compatible.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-07-14 on MACHINE
Bzr revision: 113419 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix c:/emacs/emacs-113419
 --enable-locallisppath=%emacs_dir%/../site-lisp CPPFLAGS='-I
 G:/usr/include -I C:/GnuWin32/include' LDFLAGS='-L G:/usr/lib -L
 C:/GnuWin32/lib''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x ( <return> C-x ) C-x C-k C-e M-x r - e - b <re
turn>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Defining kbd macro...
Keyboard macro defined
Formatting keyboard macro...
cl-mismatch: Bad keyword argument 0

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort nadvice gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec
rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils edmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib
kmacro time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32notify w32
multi-tty emacs)