Subject: A slight mistake in the emacs TUTORIAL, IMHO

From: Michael Dan Mossinsohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 20:59:33 +0300

It seems to me that this sentence, from the emacs tutorial (the
'help-with-tutorial' command), contains a slight mistake:
"On most terminals, the "<" is above the comma, so you must use the shift
key to type it.  On these terminals you must use the shift key to type M-<
also; without the shift key, you would be typing M-comma."

​This sentence was probably not meant to include a repetition
 ​of the explanation that pressing the shift key is needed for typing '<',
but rather that pressing the shift key is needed also while typing '>'.

​Thank you for your time and for supporting this GREAT project.​
​

*Michael
*
*ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ლ(ಠᴥಠ)*

 <http://bit.ly/charity-water-site>
Donate<http://bit.ly/donate-charity-water>| Share
on Facebook <http://on.fb.me/lDltTW> | Share on
Twitter<http://bit.ly/Tweet-charitywater> Add
this to your emails<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/causeWater?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=causeWater&utm_campaign=apps>
 Create your free signature:
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=33&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_33>
CLICK
HERE!<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=33&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_33>
​