Subject: Re: bug#14813: 24.3.50; eww (Text areas): Improve aesthetics

From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:46:22 +0530

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Jambunathan K <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Any Emacswiki page will do.  Try this link for example.
>>
>>         http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/?action=edit;id=EmacsNewbie
>
> This should now work slightly better...

Better, but still....

1. Place the cursor on the first line and type some letter - e -
   infinitely.  

   You will see that there is a single `e' that overshoots the right
   border of the text area.

   I am in Emacs right.  I would have expected that stuff wraps over and
   I move on to the next line.

2. Now C-k the first line and C-y to the first line and second line.

The attached screenshot is what results after 1 and 2.  Not pretty I
should say.