Subject: 24.3; Tramp hangs on unmatched prompt pattern

From: Chris Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 17:10:24 -0500

Feature: warn when the root prompt does not match tramp-prompt-pattern

Given an account on a remote server with the same name
And a password-less login to that account
And a /root/.bashrc has PS1 set to "\W:"
When I open a file "/sudo:/etc/passwd"
Then I should see a warning 'timeout after 5 seconds, prompt not recognized: "/etc:"'

Currently tramp will hang for a long time waiting for a prompt. I would
be helpful if the user was informed as to what tramp is seeing, then the
problem would be more easily addressed. In the case above the solution
is to edit the value of tramp-shell-prompt-pattern, but that solution is
not obvious. It sems like it could be made obvious with a little more
output from tramp if say a timeout is reached waiting for the prompt.

Thanks!
--
Chris

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin12.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.37)
 of 2013-05-06 on Chriss-MacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3' '--without-dbus'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/info/emacs' '--with-ns'
 '--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=cc''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  movement-minor-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  eproject-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
n <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-a i n i <tab> <return> 
t r <return> M-t M-t M-t M-t M-t M-t M-t M-t M-t M-t 
M-t M-t M-t M-t M-t M-t M-t C-SPC M-t M-t M-t C-r C-s 
M-; C-SPC M-c M-c M-c M-j M-t M-t M-t M-k M-c M-c M-c 
M-c M-c M-c C-SPC M-t M-t M-t C-r M-c M-c M-c M-h <return> 
; ; SPC d e f a u l t : M-t M-t M-t M-n M-n M-n M-n 
M-n M-n M-n M-n M-n M-n M-n M-u C-s M-t M-c M-N C-SPC 
C-g M-H M-c M-c M-u M-u M-t M-u M-u M-t M-u M-u M-N 
C-x C-e C-SPC M-c M-c M-H M-; M-; M-; M-; M-; M-; C-s 
C-g C-x r b p o c - <tab> g v <backspace> o v i <tab> 
- w e b 1 <tab> - <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> w e b 1 - e <tab> 
<return> M-a C-g C-x C-f C-g M-a s u d o - r e o <tab> 
<return> M-a s o d o <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
u d o - <tab> f i n - f i <tab> <return> a d m <return> 
c <return> <return> C-g C-g M-o m e s <return> M-c 
M-c M-c M-c M-H C-SPC M-t M-t M-t C-g M-m M-o SPC <return> 
C-SPC M-t M-t M-t M-q C-s M-t M-t M-N C-x C-e M-a e 
m a c s - b u <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
b u g <tab> <tab> M-. M-. f i l e - b <tab> u <tab> 
M-. M-. <tab> g C-g M-c M-c M-c M-c M-t M-t M-t M-t 
M-a r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Quit [3 times]
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
Saving file /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/init/init-tramp.el...
Wrote /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/init/init-tramp.el
"\\(?:^\\|
\\)[^]#$%>
]*#?[]#:$%>] *\\(\\[[0-9;]*[a-zA-Z] *\\)*"
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails-speedbar-feature/rails-speedbar-feature hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails/rails-speedbar-feature
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails-project/rails-project hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails/rails-project
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rails/inflections hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rinari/util/jump/inflections
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/findr-0.7/findr hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rinari/util/jump/findr
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/inf-ruby-2.2.4/inf-ruby hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/rinari/util/inf-ruby/inf-ruby
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/key-chord-0.5.20080915/key-chord hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/key-chord/key-chord
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/python/python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/python
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-publish/org-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/org-20130506/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/cl-lib-0.2/cl-lib hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/cthompson/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils tramp-cmds ffap url-parse
url-vars dired-aux bookmark rspec-mode vc-git exec-path-from-shell
dirtrack view mule-util cal-iso org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda
misterioso-theme cl-lib-autoloads dash-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads find-file-in-repository-autoloads
find-things-fast-autoloads findr-autoloads
flymake-python-pyflakes-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
framesize-autoloads helm-cmd-t-autoloads jabber-autoloads
key-chord-autoloads org-autoloads info redo+-autoloads robe-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads s-autoloads wgrep-autoloads server flyspell ispell
time my-keybindings my-macros my-functions dash s contrib-functions
.loaddefs coffee-mode browse-kill-ring autopair uniquify appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs dired-x unsafep ob-dot org-clock org-mode-expansions org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs zencoding-mode
mime-w3m mime mmgeneric eword-decode mel path-util mime-parse std11
mime-def luna alist mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken
pcustom poe pym static apel-ver product w3m browse-url doc-view
jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util undo-tree diff
sr-speedbar smex ido smooth-scrolling rvm rails-speedbar-feature rails
rails-refactoring rails-shoulda rails-spec rails-lib-layout
rails-features rails-controller-layout rails-model-layout rails-ui
rails-log rails-ws rails-test rails-rake rails-scripts rails-find
rails-navigation rails-cmd-proxy rails-ruby align rails-core rails-lib
rails-project sql grep speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe ruby-end rinari
jump inflections findr ruby-compilation which-func inf-ruby
ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode rainbow-delimiters paredit nrepl compile
ewoc arc-mode archive-mode etags clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode
imenu inf-lisp multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core rect 50magit key-chord json-mode ioccur noutline
outline helm-config helm-aliases goto-last-change flymake-ruby
feature-mode-expansions feature-mode cucumber-mode expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-custom
expand-region-core eproject esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
yasnippet derived easy-mmode edmacro kmacro dired-details+ warnings
dired-details color-theme ace-jump-mode el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode el-get-dependencies
el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package cl-macs
gv el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload cl dired reset subword
winner tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
format-spec advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload recentf tree-widget
wid-edit easymenu paren delsel autorevert time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)