Subject: bug#14771: closed (Re: bug#14771: 24.3.50; Unable to scroll one line at time at window edges.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 10:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#14771: 24.3.50; Unable to scroll one line at time at window edges.

which was filed against the emacs,ns package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
14771: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=14771
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#14771: 24.3.50; Unable to scroll one line at time at window edges.
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Keith David Bershatsky <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 13:45:01 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Keith David Bershatsky <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 13:02:08 -0700
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> 
> Just a follow-up.  The following combination is what breaks scroll-step:
> 
> (setq scroll-step 1)
> (setq-default line-spacing 0.5)
> 
> In prior versions of Emacs Trunk (a month or so ago), it was possible to use (setq-default line-spacing 0.5) without interfering with scroll-step, and I believe that scroll-step previously defaulted to 1 without needing to be set manually.
> 
> The two lines of code are the only ones needed to reproduce the issue on OSX 10.6.8.

As I said, this is a very old bug: we were disregarding line-spacing
when computing the canonical line height in pixels.

Revision 113300 on the development trunk fixes that.  I'm therefore
marking this bug done.

Thanks.

Subject: 24.3.50; Unable to scroll one line at time at window edges.
From: Keith David Bershatsky <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:32:28 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Within a recent revision to the Emacs Trunk (probably the last month or so), the default behavior of scrolling one line at a time when reaching the window edges (top / bottom) was disabled.  (setq scroll-step 1) does not fix this.  Setting scroll-conservatively to a high number works only with the down arrow key, but the up arrow key causes emacs to temporarily freeze when reaching the top window edge -- i.e., the dreaded spinning wheel on OSX.

Thanks,

Keith
[email-masked]

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2013-06-30 on MP.local
Bzr revision: 113237 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  show-newlines-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  osx-key-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: 1
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
s-N s-w n y s-w n s-w y <escape> x s-v <S-s-left> <M-S-right> 
<M-S-left> r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return

Recent messages:
Initializing folder...done
Loading msgdb for %INBOX.Drafts...done
Loading mail-mime-setup...done
Updating addresses...done
[yas] Loading for `wl-draft-mode', just-in-time: (yas--load-directory-1 /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.8.0/snippets/wl-draft-mode (quote wl-draft-mode) (quote nil))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.8.0/snippets/wl-draft-mode
Type C-c C-x C-z to exit MIME mode, and type C-c C-x ? to get help.
Saving...done
Buffer %INBOX.Drafts/-4 modified; kill anyway? (y or n)  n [2 times]
Buffer %INBOX.Drafts/-4 modified; kill anyway? (y or n)  y

Load-path shadows:
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/std11 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/std11
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/smtp hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/smtp
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/sha1
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/sha1-el
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/sasl
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/sasl-scram
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/qmtp hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/qmtp
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/ntlm
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mmgeneric
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mmexternal
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mmcooked
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mmbuffer
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mime
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mime-parse
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime-def hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mime-def
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mime-conf
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mel
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-u hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mel-u
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-q hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mel-q
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mel-q-ccl
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-g hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mel-g
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mel-b-el
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mel-b-ccl
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/md5 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/md5
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/md4
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/org-toodledo/mailcap hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/mailcap
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/lunit hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/lunit
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/luna hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/luna
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/hmac-sha1
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/hmac-def
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/hex-util
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/eword-encode
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/eword-decode
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/static hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/static
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/richtext hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/richtext
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/pym hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/pym
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/product hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/product
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/poem
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/poem-e20_3
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/poem-e20
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/poe hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/poe
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/pcustom hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/pcustom
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/pces
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/pces-e20
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces-20 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/pces-20
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/pccl hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/pccl
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/pccl-20
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/apel/path-util hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/path-util
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/mule-caesar
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/mcs-e20
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/mcs-20
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcharset hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/mcharset
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/invisible hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/invisible
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/inv-23 hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/inv-23
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/apel/install hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/install
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/apel/filename hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/filename
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/emu hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/emu
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/apel/calist hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/calist
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/broken hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/broken
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/apel-ver
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/site-lisp/apel/alist hides ~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/alist
~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/timezone hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/timezone
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/apel/env hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/env
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/flim/smtpmail hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/smtpmail
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7 hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/org-toodledo/mailcap hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/el-get/.dir-locals hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
~/.0.data/.0.emacs/elpa/utilities/longlines hides /Users/HOME/.0.data/.0.emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader wl-mime mime-edit pgg-parse
pccl pccl-20 signature mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-pgp
pgg-def mime-play filename mime-image modb-standard elmo-imap4
time-stamp wl-demo wl-news derived wl-address wl-thread wl-action
wl-summary wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap
mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer
mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util
elmo-flag wl-draft eword-encode wl-template wl-vars wl-version
epg-config sendmail mail-utils elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop
elmo-localdir elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic
modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20
poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel mime-def std11 mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date elmo-vars
path-util poe elmo-version luna yasnippet auctex-autoloads tex-site
info multiple-cursors-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads ido org-toodledo
http-post-simple url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap json xml org byte-opt warnings
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint
ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-install bbdb-autoloads bbdb
ps-print ps-def lpr alist mime-w3m w3m-load w3m browse-url doc-view
jka-compr image-mode timezone pym static apel-ver product w3m-hist
w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode el-get-dependencies
el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv dired savehist itunes osx-osascript easymenu
desktop saveplace whitespace linum visual-line disp-table delsel
flyspell ispell server multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core edmacro kmacro advice help-fns
cl-macs gv rect cl nadvice cl-loaddefs cl-lib tabbar easy-mmode
highlight-parentheses auto-save-buffers-enhanced frame-cmds frame-fns
avoid osxkeys redo time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)